CCcam 2.3.0 not working on vix image

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,247 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi there.
    I have tried to install Cccam 2.3.0 from the menu on plugins, fine and I can start it, but when I use filezilla to install my line, the Cccam.conf is not there, tried to look at var/etc, and nothing there, I looked everywhere but not present.

any help will be appreciated even if to install it manually, what I want is to work.
    I'm using E2, Zgemma S box
    thx

• Hi all
    Ok before anybody mentions spoon feeding i have been at this for days now and my brain has fried so if I’m getting it wrong please bear with me!
    I am using vu solo2 with the latest vix image however had to reflash box and thats where i came undone nice shiny new panel!!! So can anybody please tell me where the open vix soft cam is (the thing that puts the two boxes into softcam manager?) as i have tried unsuccessfully for over a week and im stuck watching council telly not good any help appreciated thanks rab ps sorry for popsting in somebodys thread but didn't know where else to go cheers again rab

• Hi all
    Ok before anybody mentions spoon feeding i have been at this for days now and my brain has fried so if I’m getting it wrong please bear with me!
    I am using vu solo2 with the latest vix image however had to reflash box and thats where i came undone nice shiny new panel!!! So can anybody please tell me where the open vix soft cam is (the thing that puts the two boxes into softcam manager?) as i have tried unsuccessfully for over a week and im stuck watching council telly not good any help appreciated thanks rab ps sorry for popsting in somebodys thread but didn't know where else to go cheers again rab

When you have installed the softcam and then sent your configs over to the box press the blue button on your remote to access the ViX menu where you will see softcam manager..... in here you can enable / start /stop the cam etc....

p.s Try not to hi-jack threads bud.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks guys for all your suggestions I have tried them all and still not succeeded I understand the CCcam part the bit I am struggling with is the softcam manager! I used to get two small boxes in softcam manager and you could start /stop /enable CCcam easily however I'm lost now as I don't have or cant find those boxes? sorry for being a pain cheers again rab

- - - Updated - - -

hold the fort ( RESULT) I reflashed box for the umpteenth time and it actually worked so I have been doing something wrong? but thanks again everybody for all your help cheers rab

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!