channel list and bouquets

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,916 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi all i have a ddm800se clone running the latest nemesis image and when i load any channel list they seem to be greyed out and get the error check tuner config but ive config the tuner and nothing changes so i do a scan and it finds them all but doubles up and the grey 1s still there and the others in bold from the scan and they work but nothing is sorted into bouquets any help appreciated

• It was more than likely the satellites.xml file was in the wrong location, thats why the channels were greyed out and tuner didnt recognise them.

I also had a similar problem on the same kind of box, the channel list was fine when it was running the default factory image. I patched it up and all of a sudden it could not list any channels and also getting the '"check tuner configuration.

Now i have two boxes running different images and one works and the other not as below.

Not working
    Enigma: 2011-07-06-experimental
    Image:Newnigma2 v3.2.2. 2011-07-07

Working
    Enigma: 2010-012-10-experimental
    Image: experimental 2010-12-11

Can someone advice me please?

• again -if it is E2, check which version of e2 is ticked/checked on either dreamset or dreamboxedit..
    this is an example of dreamset :

In BH image on Vu+ the .xml file is in /etc/tuxbox ..maybe you couold take a look and manually load a .xml set
    Although images vary,,its worth a look into ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!