Tring

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,096 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• I have been abroad for a couple of months can someone update me on why Tring1,2,3and4 is not working?

Thanks in advance Chris

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• saturday 3pm games are being blocked m8 on some cards, im getting tring here now!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• sorry m8 i never use tring and that was the first channel i went to and i cleared, it looks as if epl have blocked all cards the chunts!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!