Sky 0960 suddenly dark

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,663 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I've got a 0960 card with oscam running now for a while but today it suddenly went black

Code
    Nov  9 08:46:37 receiver-13 oscam[28346]: c      (ecm) mumudvb (0960@000000/FFFF/1B5E/63:CDF15128CF0B76C3A112E602D8C00F37:0F06000000:SKY-UK Entertainment/Premium): found (113 ms) by SkyUK (P/1/2/2) - MTV Hits
    Nov  9 08:46:38 receiver-13 oscam[28346]: c      (ecm) mumudvb (0960@000000/FFFF/1581/63:ECB6CDE306FD280DCB6049786C31A8D5:0F06000000:SKY-UK SPORTS2): found (106 ms) by SkyUK_2 (P/1/2/2) - Sky Sports 2
    Nov  9 08:46:39 receiver-13 oscam[28346]: c      (ecm) mumudvb (0960@000000/FFFF/158B/74:E1C6153AD770A02489409033C4FC3549): rejected group (1 ms) - Fox U.K. (no matching reader)
    Nov  9 08:46:39 receiver-13 oscam[28346]: c      (ecm) mumudvb (0960@000000/FFFF/1076/74:7A2A0CE73817AC37A8B13CD5C9D5B1F1): rejected group (1 ms) - Sky Sports 1 (no matching reader)

The "rejected group" were caused by the loadbalancer and after disabling disabling it, it switched to "not found"

I've enabled maximum debugging and see now, that the ECM is sent to the Card, but the card responds with a empty CW. The last unique EMM was written on Nov 7th.

c4679aa8872f5ddb0.png

I've noticed that some ECMs changed length, so i added 71 and A8 to the ecmwhitelist, which hasn't been there before. But that only moved the failed ones from filtered to NOK

There's been a report, that Sky DE finally moved operations to Sky Italia, did they maybe do that for UK as well and did some encryption changes? I don't see any pairing messages, just empty CWs without any error messages.

Update: I've placed it the receiver which box id i used and it reports "This is the wrong Sky viewing card for this SkyHD box." Additionally i did a deeper look into the logs and found:

Code
    Nov  9 10:18:24 receiver-13 oscam[31809]: r   (reader) SkyUK [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

So apparently they've enabled pairing. I don't think there are any solutions to fix this or are there?

Edited once, last by dabecka ().

• I had the same issues as you last week. There is a thread on here about it. I can't post the link I'm using my iPhone in the middle of New Orleans on wifi and it's ohh woo slowwww.

bo

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same issues as you last week. There is a thread on here about it. I can't post the link I'm using my iPhone in the middle of New Orleans on wifi and it's ohh woo slowwww.

bo

• I've seen it first hand, entitlements still valid`(mid december) but unable to clear anything with red card (movies/sports pack without bt/eir).
    Oscam will still read the card entitlements but no requests are sent to it.
    Boxid the same but "no matching reader error" (only one reader with only one group)
    Repairing sorted the friends server out as when he inserted his card into the official receiver, he got the error "not the right card for the receiver etc.."
    A bit more than a coincidence since others are reporting the same occurrence.
    Not too sure exactly what's happening but something seems afoot and looks like a staged roll-out.
    Maybe a way of them keeping the card in official receivers but unsure at this point.

• Thank you guys for the help! I'll check later and try the receiver reboot first, if this won't help, i'll trigger an update and we'll see what happens.

Additionally i'd like to apologize for starting the new thread without reading the others first. I've expected a new issue due to the timely coincidence to the Sky Italia move.

- - - Updated - - -

Solved. Placed the card in the receiver and triggered an update. Thanks for your help!

• I'm having the same issue. my white card suddenly stopped clearing movies/sports/s*y 1, since yesterday. all entitlements are in date, put card back in original paired box but not changing anything.

anyone have any suggestions??

• I'm having the same issue. my white card suddenly stopped clearing movies/sports/s*y 1, since yesterday. all entitlements are in date, put card back in original paired box but not changing anything.

anyone have any suggestions??

Have you done an update? Look above

• Make sure white card is paired to a standard definition receiver as it won't work if you pair it to a hd one (you won't clear premium content, movies/sports)

like jonaldo9 i have a mix of channels not clearing sky-movies,sky 1,etc.(white card) This card is originally from a hd box, how would i update card to sd receiver now, can it be done on activate my sky via website. Thanks binzey.

• Make sure white card is paired to a standard definition receiver as it won't work if you pair it to a hd one (you won't clear premium content, movies/sports)

Thanks for replying guys. The card is paired to a SD box and has been working fine. When I put the card into the original SD box it works fine on all channels, but going back into my box it doesn't clear the movies/sports/s*y 1!!?? so confused about this. have left it in the original box for 2 days now. I am using CCam. someone said to change to oscam but I cant find a guide to setting up ( never used anything apart from CCam) so not sure what how i'd set up as it seems more complex.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Have you done an update? Look above

when you say update., do you mean putting it back in original paire sd box?? if so yes, and put on Sly 1. all works fine in original box. Any other suggestions??

• Not too sure, never used the online facility, I'm sure someone else will put you on the right path.

try it but if red card it wont pair right im i mind right :)

as for white cards well add a zero , forget whats not on screen that should be and shazam

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Which receiver and image ? Once we know that we can give you whats needed..

i have an eagle with eagle 5_1 image. I paired card again online and it now clears sly sports 2-5, but still no movies and no sly 1!! however if I go through the multiple versions of Sly1 & sly sports 1 in my channels some are clearing!!!! to say I'm baffled is an understatement. I am starting to wonder if its a bit of clever play by sly!! seems to out the blue for so many people on here.

• i have an eagle with eagle 5_1 image. I paired card again online and it now clears sly sports 2-5, but still no movies and no sly 1!! however if I go through the multiple versions of Sly1 & sly sports 1 in my channels some are clearing!!!! to say I'm baffled is an understatement. I am starting to wonder if its a bit of clever play by sly!! seems to out the blue for so many people on here.

if that's the case why are only a few getting the same problem?mine is fine on white card and red card and both are fine.but I don't have them in a box like you do

• I am starting to wonder if its a bit of clever play by sly!! seems to out the blue for so many people on here.

Having the same issue here...

None of the movies and sly sport 1 and 3 were clearing since few days ago, running cccam debian with smargo and white card. Entitlements showing mid Jan 2017 apart from one weird entry (3b77 - 63-12-2016). Restarted the server and updated the bouquet to no avail.

Yesterday I put the card back in the orig HD sly receiver (never had a SD), complained about being the wrong card on all premium channels, so paired online and all channels started clearing in the orig box.

But in the server all sports (except sly sport news) and movies are still not clearing, other channels are clearing fine.

BoxKey has not changed, am well confused.....

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!