E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,305 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 764,637 times. The last Post () by bountyhunter21.

• Thanks Mario for fix streamtape link ( finally ) and now works link for gamatomovies.info , kinox.to and some Italian hosts ( cinemalibero ).

Only remain to fix doodstream link if is possible.

ethaniel

I have old box with PY2 and twitch host works well except "Clips" section ( DM800SE , Pure2 image ). I think that for PY3 ( Openatv 7.0 or similar)

need to fix or "prepare" some hosts for correct work.

• thank you for support..

do i have to replace with the attached file (urlparser.py)?

but in PY3 there is the urlparser.pyc

not py...

:59:

Zgemma h7s

Openatv 7.2

Edited 3 times, last by ethaniel ().

• Bei Filmpalast.to werden die Hoster UPSTREAM HD und VOE HD nicht angezeigt.

Bei MediaPortal werden die angezeigt.

Bitte mal überprüfen, und fixen

Google translator:

At Filmpalast.to, the Hoster Upstream HD and VoE HD are not displayed.

At MediaPortal, the displayed.

Please check and fix

• Thank you sir

• Try either of these to see which may work for you, I have tried both and both work for me.

I know there has been comments about not posting fixes, but the 2 files I am posting have only had domain name changes and are in circulation else where and are not taken from WebMedia1, so I think it is ok to post them.

• So I just replace the old with one of these you say.

Also can you just confirm the path for me.

Kind regards

• the path is Root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\IPTVPlayer\hosts

Delete these 2 files from the folder "hosts", hostmythewatchseries.py and hostmythewatchseries.pyo, place 1 of the new hostmythewatchseries.py files into the "hosts" folder and reboot your box, now see if it works, if it does not repeat the previous steps but use the other file then try again.

• Thank you so much

• PY3

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" http://ipkinstall.ath.cx/ipk-install/E2IPLAYER+TSIPLAYER-PYTHON3/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Thank you lylulla.. But Twich plugin not work .. 😪

for PY3 of course all the files have been rewritten

If you update a host file or something else you will have to take this into account

Adjust to PY3 <3.9

• PY3

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" http://ipkinstall.ath.cx/ipk-install/E2IPLAYER+TSIPLAYER-PYTHON3/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Thank you lylulla.. But Twich plugin not work .. 😪

for PY3 of course all the files have been rewritten

If you update a host file or something else you will have to take this into account

Adjust to PY3 <3.9

Sorry but i don't undestand What should I do I do for to work twich Channel..

Zgemma h7s

Openatv 7.2

• What update server is best to use at the moment? No updates via maxbambi since July :(

I think E2iplayer has been replaced by TS-E2iplayer:83:

:( I really don't like all these different versions floating around - why can't everyone just work together on a single gitlab/github repository?

How does TS-E2iplayer compare to E2iplayer? Why does it have a different name?

Info on the TS-E2iplayer thread suggests it's based on the maxbambi E2iplayer repo anyway.

• 398b7986d5c4f35c201422f4c.pngc391e9.png49c3b7.png65c6fab4de.pngd369c4dc6126c2b930815.pngHi

I have an issue regarding the iptv player using py.3 in openatv 7.0. When i am trying to load a subtitle saved to my hdd i have always an error message "An error occurred while loading a subtitle from" ....(the hdd folder). The error pops up using both of the external players eplayer3 & gstplayer.

Any idea how it can be resolved?

In python 2.7 openatv 6.4 works ok

Thank you

• 398b7986d5c4f35c201422f4c.pngc391e9.png49c3b7.png65c6fab4de.pngd369c4dc6126c2b930815.pngHi

I have an issue regarding the iptv player using py.3 in openatv 7.0. When i am trying to load a subtitle saved to my hdd i have always an error message "An error occurred while loading a subtitle from" ....(the hdd folder). The error pops up using both of the external players eplayer3 & gstplayer.

Any idea how it can be resolved?

In python 2.7 openatv 6.4 works ok

Thank you

openatv7.0 is stil beta so you may get a working version downloding from feeds but don't expect hosts to be working , that is why some great members on here try to keep hosts updated.

• Hi all, one question regarding E2Iplayer python 3 version, my urls list created in userlist.txt is no longer found with internal player, like python 3 version can no longer read .txt, thanks for the aid....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!