E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,305 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 763,880 times. The last Post () by bountyhunter21.

• Panda555

I have gigablue 4k trio with openatv 7.1 and when search for a show in gowatchseries and serie9 i get ‘no links available’ or ‘no valid links’on all if them,i think i have to change something on e2iplayer conf. or change something via ftp?tsiplayer and tantifilm work good.thanks for the help.

• been searching and scrolling through pages trying to find the right fix/solution. Im on Openatv 6.4 py2. Can anyone point me to the correct post to install e2iplayer that works with the e2iplayerxxx updater? Trying to get the fix for chaturbate.

thanks

• Unfortunately , Webmedia1 has decided that there will be no more public updates. Also the official github website

no longer works ( Page not found , error 404 ). But maybe is something with server ?. I hope that not will be the same "story"

as with SSS. Pity.

• Unfortunately , Webmedia1 has decided that there will be no more public updates. Also the official github website

no longer works ( Page not found , error 404 ). But maybe is something with server ?. I hope that not will be the same "story"

as with SSS. Pity.

Its "Ground Hog Day".

I saw the other day that Webmedia1 had complained about people sharing his fixes etc without the "proper" thanks/credit but to be honest is this not what a "community" does, they share things and everyone knows that the fixes are either mario or Webmedia1 or some from yourself, so I dont see why its such an issue.

• Totally agree. Toys out the pram again :frowning face:

If changes are committed to gitlab/github then it's set in stone and no-one can argue about who made whatever change. The "credit" is there for all to see in the number of commits that user has made.

It's why I think users should be directed to gitlab/github for downloads rather than encouraging fragementation across various forums. I've made code changes in the past but I've largely given up because there's no central repo and no consolidation - I'd have been pretty pissed off if I'd contributed to webmedia's repo and he did this.

When you make fixes, you're in effect helping to keep the plugin alive - encouraging others to make further fixes themselves. Then in future, you'll get the benefit of their changes. Everyone wins.

I was always supsicious of the obsfucated code in the webmedia repo and no clear reason was given for it.

• i can only thank everyone involved for their efforts so far. without them i personally wouldn't be able to run this player. i can understand when someone says that the time they invest isn't really appreciated. unfortunately, people are always like that, taking things like this for granted. i can only say thank you for what has been done here so far and i am certainly also guilty of not saying thank you enough. so thank you very much and hopefully it will continue somehow.

• not a sad news for me. zad mario is my hero & i always use his repo & fixes since long time , never used others repo so lets enjoy mario repo & fixes as long as it lasts

fankoosh

you are right friend i agree, but i find a problem installing

vu solo2 old black hole 3.05 in flash and black hole 3.05 in OMB( in addition ,no more able to install FFmpeg and eiexternalplayer,serviceapp notpresent in 3.05 feed and no more links working from samsamsam included in e2iplayer setup(any version)

take a look at the screenshot and let me know

cheers

screenshot1.png

• jolinuxsat

Don't get me wrong , but really , why do you have two same images in flash ans OMB? . Your image is old and is normal that you

cannot install ServiceApp , because isn't in the feed. Have you tried to install example Pure2 v.6.5 or OpenAtv image for your box?

In your screenshot , I can't understand what you really want to install , Mario repo or ffmpeg or what ?

Webmedia1

Please come back with public updates and also back Blindspot76 repo on your Github website as before.

Thank you for today's update AnyBunny and MyDirtyHobbies in XXX host.

• fankoosh

tnx for reply me, the reason of using two images in OMB is to have more room for plugins and other as vu solo2 has only 256 Mb of eprom

in the past i used Universe(avalon) but i find OMB to be better (no green screen)

in the screenshot upon i'm trying to install Mario's version of e2iplayer with command he suggests in his gitlab (he doesn,t like IPK format)

reason why i'm stuck to BH 3.05 is i feel lazy to reinstall plugin and all the rest and and don't like very much 3.1 graphic .....but as you can see i will forced to do so or will switch to OpenBlackHole

tnx for your attention

p.s : is it working to put Webmedia/blindspot "xxxhost" into Mario's last e2iplayer ?

• jolinuxsat

Why you don't install Mario's version manually. When you open his site on gitlab you will find icone for download in ZIP format.

Unzip this file and copy IPTVPlayer in usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins / extensions. Or install Blindspot76 repo here from forum

where you will have XXX host already in plugin.

• jolinuxsat

Why you don't install Mario's version manually. When you open his site on gitlab you will find icone for download in ZIP format.

Unzip this file and copy IPTVPlayer in usr / lib / enigma2 / python / plugins / extensions. Or install Blindspot76 repo here from forum

where you will have XXX host already in plugin.

I still have this old line from a few years back. honestly do not know if still working but last updates were a year ago , but sorry panda I do know some of you guys put a lot in to try and keeps hosts working but I gave up on e2iplayer while back to much bother trying to keep it up to date every other week so my thanks go to you who have stuck with it and have been there for members :smiling face: Enought at the time before with E2Istream and that was maintained to the best of his abilities at the time trying to cater for all different languages.

wget --no-check-certificate https://gitlab.com/iptv-host-xxx/iptv-host-xxx/repository/master/archive.zip -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-xxx*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

• smoky

Unfortunately , except live streams also not works some other sections ( clips , uploads ). But for now we don't have

no one to ask for the fix. Situation with Webmedia1 is known ( no more public updates ). Only Mario remains , but

he works now with implementation PY3 in his repo. No problem to ask on his gitlab for fix , but I doubt that will be soon.

It known that Mario mainly fix only Polish hosts and very rare other hosts for which members on his gitlab asks for fix.

urie

I think that this old line still work , but with "latest fix" before two years . Also , thank you and I will try to help as much as I can.

I don't want to say yet "Goodbye E2IPlayer" for now.

• Webmedia1,

Thanks for modified by Blindspot - 2022.07.06.

# Added New Host: FreeOnes

But please check.

FreeOnes hiked into line 387, so the new host does not go.

I changed it with me and runs.

Thanks...

I hope that you can update your E2iplayer again soon

Greetings Petry

Edited once, last by Petry1 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!