1st Annual (?!) Linuxsat Support Board meet!

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,698 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• Which location would you attend for a board meet? 256

1. Liverpool (119) 46%
    2. Dublin (37) 14%
    3. Amsterdam (119) 46%

After casually throwing this around recently it seems theres a fair bit of interest in a board night out beer10

Since there are a lot of members from the UK and Ireland I've added a poll for a meet either in Liverpool or Dublin!

If you can attend either, vote for both and we'll go with the most popular location!

As for the date, sometime towards the end of April, start of May seems to suit best so I'll suggest last weekend in April (27th-29th) or first weekend in May (4th-6th)

We can sort out where to go, how to get there, where to stay and who's travelling with who once we get past the first hurdle :snicker:

-------
    Dublin venue suggestion - Café en Seine
    Liverpool venue suggestion - Flanagans Apple

• I only clicked Liverpool but so long as I get enough notice of the agreed date to get the time off work (I work every weekend!) I would go with the majority.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• can i vote for them all ? They all sound like a good night out to me ! :look_down:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Great idea !!!!!!
    Amsterdam is now a no-smoking -area for tourists ( just thought I´d add that for those of you who smoke) :cazsmoke:
    Another pointer is to suggest that it would be a

board night out

¿ Friday night or Saturday nioght or Fri,Sat,Sun + whatever you´re having yourself????
    Yet another point : the First of May ( 1stMay) is a public holiday in most countries,this falls on a Tuesday( here in Spain,the new government will change it to the Monday) so will be very difficult for us( working/living in Spain) to get a flight to wherever so we really do need to know A.S.A.P..
    I´m not trying to poop on the party ,just taking into account all possible foreseeable problems :snicker:

Amsterdam is now a no-smoking -area for tourists ( just thought I´d add that for those of you who smoke)

I don't think the Amsterdam ban comes in until January 2013

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ¿ Friday night or Saturday nioght or Fri,Sat,Sun + whatever you´re having yourself????

Thats really down to who's going and where they're coming from! I would say Saturday for the main meet but if there are groups coming from here there and everywhere then of course it will likely turn into a weekend thing!!

eg...if we go to Dublin I'm happy to help organise and sort out a trip to the Guinness Brewery, maybe a gig at Temple Bar Music Centre etc etc...theres plenty to do...

If we go to Liverpool then it would be handy for someone that end to take the lead and recommend accommodation, things to do blah blah blah etc etc...

If we go to Amsterdam I assume we have members here who have been and can thrown their 2c into the mix!

We'll see what numbers are like first...if its only up to a dozen people then its not going to be hard...if we end up with 50 going it might be a challenge lol

• dam i will be in bangkok on those days .........................................looks like a soapy to get over the upset:leftT:

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• You can count me in for this!!! Any venue suits me to be honest,i'll go with the majority vote on this one.I'm sure wherever we end up it will be a hell of a night,or weekend!!!! lol

The Hangover film comes to mind right now!!!!!!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Well guys im up f the liverpool bash and can sort out the booze guide for us all ;) but would struggle getting to any of the others tbh!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• This looks like its already mutated from a 'meet' to a Stag Do....Hangover III it is then!! :dribble:

We'll let this run until the end of the week and then get a date in stone so travellers can get flights/boats at reasonable prices!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!