how to set up oscam to read my s*y card

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,048 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi All
    I have been using CCam to read my 0963 card but since late last year it has stopped clearing premium channels so was advised to use Oscam. Can anyone advise how to add my boxkey to oscam so I can use it to read my card??

Also if I need to do anything else please advise. I have used the converter to make my user and server files

Any help appreciated

• if white card you dont need to ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Official Post

Would help if you told us what kind of server you have, receiver, linux server, external card reader etc..

If you use an enigma2 receiver (as your profile suggests) use the attached configs..

If it still doesn`t work, show us an oscam log from startup and after viewing some premium channels.

Please confirm the 0963 white card hasn`t been inserted into an official sky hd box..

• Hi MAster G, thanks for replying. I have managed to get this going amd all is clearing well. Was reading through a very helpful thread on here, my only issue was that I didn't know where to add the boxkey, but have now added to server and all is working great.

I have both an enigma 1 and enigma 2 receiver and it was actually my enigma 1 where I am using this to start.

However now that I have resolved getting the card to work, I know need to get my shares working. I have them all set up in my users folder, but do I just need to set them up on their box with me as the server?? any example configs of how to do this??

My box is an eagle running eagle image v5.1. the card is only paired to an old SD box

Any help appreciated

• all help greatly appreciated, all resolved and back working again. Thanks so much as always

- - - Updated - - -

sorry can I ask a quick question. Ive never been too great on understanding Emms. in CCam it used to update, I knew where to check it using CCam info plugin and was ok with that. However now using Oscam just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. I used the configs from this post - http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…0-Red-Card?highlight=0960 will this update my emms as it should do, or should I be changing some values to make it run better?? should my clients be updating the emms instead of me??

any help/advice appreciated

• Official Post

Add these values to your reader.

Code
    saveemm-u                     = 1
    saveemm-s                     = 1

This will save emm`s to the same directory as the rest of your configs.. If it doesn`t save anything, your card isn`t updating properly..

The configs you linked will update EMM`s for you..

If you want to let your clients update EMM`s add this to their account:

Code
    au = skyuk

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!