Al Jazeera Sport problems i think

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,944 times. The last Post () by ILM16.

• can someone take a look at this for me , to me it looks like some things wrong
    iam useing usb phoenix set at 3.58 Mhz and set to 600 in oscam

• a couple of things - 2012/03/13 21:55:30 8A64188 c user (0500&042700/35C4/48:9DC4): rejected user ident (121 ms) (0 of 0) (no card support 0500:042700) - think this is a config problem - think you might need to define the ident of your card.

the other messages seem quite normal - your card can only serve requests for what you have but it will still get things thrown at it for what you don't!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

I have seen this part before (key is not to use the current one, trying next ECM using the same card in an omnikey when trying to decode the +9,+10 & hd channels and for me it was solved by reverting to an older version of Oscam(5376).
    If you google that error you will find others with the same problem but no definitive answer, remove the speed settings from oscam as it can only go as fast as the reader allows. You could also drop Oscam in favour of CCcam if you dont find a solution as your reader and card will work 100% in that setup.

Here is that oscam version if you would like to try.

• Are you using the services parameter in oscam ?

If so the oscam.srvid & oscam.services may need updated, its possibly looking for channel sids that are out of date.

You could try using srvid & services from this thread, latest-oscam-srvid or make your own, Oscam Tools.

no iam not using them i only setup oscam yesterday i would like to try can you please tell me how to install or where do i put the files
    thanks
    Ten Below: iam going to spend a few more days trying to get this working before i give up lol

• this is the entry I have for oscam.services for my JSC Sports card. It is +1 to +8 and only has entitlements to 13e. If yours can do more, then just add more to the provid and the srvid separated by a comma.

Code
    [jsc]
    caid                          = 0500
    provid                        = 042400
    srvid                         = 20F5,20F6,20F7,20F8,20F9,20FA,20FB,20FC

add the following in your reader entry for your JSC card in oscam.server

Code
    services                      = jsc

the oscam.services file sits in the same folder as the oscam.user, oscam.conf and oscam.server files

• did you create a new oscam.services file or edit an existing?

can you post the configs here for your oscam.services and the reader entry for the JSC card from your oscam.server - shouldn't cause issues if set right.

• ive just deleted oscam.services to see if was the problem
    i created the services file by pasting the text into oscam.services on the oscam web gui
    i just have the 3 files conf, server, user

• not sure why you should have a problem - if you have oscam.services file with the config i put up and if you added 'services = jsc to the reader entry for the card then there shouldn't be any issues - i often use the file editor on the oscam webif to edit files and doesn't cause me any pain.

• ive made some progress i have found the oscam location and started it with ./oscam -b ive just got to work out what happened and why it wont start after i reboot the server

• iam not giving up ive just got no time lol ive gone back to reading with cccam and i have just bought a Omnikey as i have replaced everything else with new this week

thanks for evryones help

• i received my new reader and reinstalled debian with the correct drivers "thanks toonshare" but still had problems oscam crashing cccam restarting at the same time so i have now installed Ten Below recommended version of oscam and musogeek's services
    it's all looking stable :feel_good:

• I have the same problem..no update of entitlements :(

My configs
    oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = test1
    pwd = test2
    group = 1
    AU = JSC
    caid = 0500
    ident = 0500:042400,042410,fff920

:(
    Plese help

• I am also having problems with JSC. Card is fine in the dreambox but not working in Oscam (updated daily 7477) this typical of what I get in status
    2012/09/21 11:02:38 B672DDD0 c xxxxxxxx(0500&042400/0000/0A8F/3C:5023): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    Note the /0000/ seems to be new (not noted before ???)
    please
    Update: picked wrong one this my entry in services file
    caid = 0500
    provid = 042400
    srvid = 20F5,20F6,20F7,20F8,20F9,20FA,20FB
    So i dont have the channel listed , +1-+8
    2012/09/21 11:34:37 B6735990 c xxxxxxx (0500&042400/0000/20F8/52:D76E): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!