CI+ Helper Plugin for OpenATV

There are 97 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 99,191 times. The last Post () by Marty2000.

• Hello, I need a good working ci+ helper for the dreambox dm920 with two ci slots. I have now version 2.3-r12 but this not work well.

• they do not work on Gigablue 800ue plus, do they exist with mipsel extension? on GIGABLUE 800ue plus image teamblue 6.1 or openatv 6.1 which one should I put?

Edited 3 times, last by simstra ().

• jaki plugin odpowiada za uwierzytelnianie modułó cyfrowy polsat w openspa 7.3.001 lub ciplus helper zainstalowałem open spa 7.3.001 i moduł cyfrowy polsat niedziała jak go ruszyć co muszę doinstalować z gury dzięki za podpowiedz

• hello to all I have more version on vu + ultimo 4k and south vu + duo 2 none of the file and recognized even if install goes well with dcc in tmp once redemarer the vu + on the small pcmcia install rest on pci + 1.2 or 1.3? ?

on image openatv 6.3 d office office the version ci + 1.2 and 1.3 are already ok but why can not climb with version ci + more modern

• Code
    Hello I have a problem me my openatv-6.2-gbquad4k-20190201_usb Unfortunately, not all SKY senders are synonymous if all new updates instaliiert where is the problem go some sender and others chop and stutter how can I fix it.

:unhappy:

• Hello, I have installed openATV 6.2 on Edision OSmega having CI+ 1.3 slot and then enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_4.4-r0_all.ipk, but my Irdeto Smit module works bad. All chanels are decoded, but the signal from a significant part of transponders is bad, the picture is fragmented. The signal measurement on input is OK so I think it must be in decoding. I tried downgrade to version 4.3, but system doesn´t allow such action. Also tried to find installed plugin and unistall it, but it is not listed. Have anybody resolved downgrade issue ? Thanks.

• Sorry, downgrade is resolved with install option --force-downgrade.

Edited once, last by zste: 4.3 doesn't work correctly as previously installed version 4.4 ! ().

• Please my Amiko Viper Combo Hdd plugin with CI Plus helper

My box Openatv 6.2 Amiko Viper Combo Hdd box. New key?

Try this workaround ;)

Install ciplushelper_4.7-r0_all.ipk with following way:

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper (if already installed)

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_2.3_all.ipk (don't worry, install not completed)

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_4.7-r0_all.ipk

Good Luck ;)

• Hi,

I use OpenaATV 6.3 with CI+ helper with oscam on my Zgemma H7S. Have problem with it. When I see channel from cable somtimes after about 30 minutes sometimes after about 5 minutes the picture is freezing and only have sound. If change any sat channel and back to cable the picture and sound good again a while. If I switch off the oscam no problem with CI+, but don't want to always switch it off and on the oscam. Tryed on OpenAtv 6.2 but the problem is the same. :(

• Official Post

I dont now if Autocam is in ATV but if it is you can assign services that need CI+ to the Common Interface and the other to Oscam

then the problem should be solved.

• hello,

I've a problem with enigma2 receiver (ax hd61) when I use 2 conax subscritption simultaneously through cam module.

for example digitalb and antiksat.

Digitalb works anyway

antiksat works just when digitalb cam is unplugged.

I've tried to assign antiksat caid in "common interface assignment" but it doesn't work.

is the same with nagravision maxtv croatia subscription:

Arena Sport 1 croatia is scrambled both in conax and nagravision and it doesn't work

arena sport 2 croatia no problem (just nagravision flag)

and with nc+ and other cam is the same

for example i put viaccess cam for tv slovenia and nc+ cam and when I tune a nc+ channel the receiver "use" viaccess cam showing "no right for video, no right for audio"

thank you for your kind help

best regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!