CI+ Helper Plugin for OpenATV

There are 97 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 99,164 times. The last Post () by Marty2000.

• Good morning.

I still have problems with the tivusat 4K module and openatv 7.3 or 7.4 images.

I have vu+ duo4kse. and use latest version of ci+ helper

The image appears for 1 second then freezes.

A solution ?

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french user !

• what do you mean by inverting? i have a simmilar problem, when i reboot the box canale 5 is working, but as soon as i switch even to rai 1 its not working anymore even if there is no encryption, why is that

• Open dreamxplorer- install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_5.3-r1_all.ipk,

install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_5.8-r2_all.ipk,

restart the tuner.

It has been operational since January 11, 2024 on Open ATV 7.4, Open Blackhole 5.3, Open Vix 6.4 images on the VU+ Uno4k and Zero4k box.

• Google Translate - Hello, I only have access to VU+ tuners and the CANAL PLUS 4K ECP card in them.

After uploading the image, for example openATV 7.3 and the dreamexplorer plugin, proceed exactly as follows:

install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper_5.3-r1_all.ipk,

restart the tuner.

It still works for me......

• this is only for open ATV or also works in open pli?

i installed it in open pli but cant find it anywhere

need it for kabelio module because rtl channels dont work without ci+

• this is only for open ATV or also works in open pli?

i installed it in open pli but cant find it anywhere

need it for kabelio module because rtl channels dont work without ci+

• Hi,

I've been dealing with this issue for sometime and now trying different solutions and would appreciated feedback from CI+ pros.

So, I have two modules (Kablio Panaccess & M7 Cam 803 Nagra) using them on Zgemma H9 Twin (1st version) with Oatv 7.3.20240315 (2024-01-30) (which was downloaded from receivers recovery menu) and Kernel / Drivers: 4.4.35 / 20201118.
    I have installed Panaccess Cam on Slot 1 and M7 Nagra on Slot 2 and initially with Ci+ Helper 5.8-r2 (downloaded from here) both modules work perfectly for a few hours (less than 12 hours, i think) or after there's been many channel changes on M7 module then Slot 1 (Panaccess) becomes ''module not found'' and basically out of use and I need to do a turn-off/on of the box for Slot 1 to become useful again. This ''module not found'' problem only affects Slot 1(Panaccess) and even after the message appears the other Slot with M7 functions normally!

I have enabled/disabled high bitrate option, added services to common interface assignment and still no improvement in the situation.

I switched Cams places but another problem appeared! This time M7 at Slot 1 works either for a few seconds or as long as other Slot 2 with Panaccess is not started to decode a channel!

At the moment I'm trying Ci+ Helper 5.5-r0 instead of 5.8-r2 with original setting of Panaccess on Slot 1 and M7 on Slot 2 to see if it helps anything.

What could be the problem? and what image is more stable for operating two Ci+ cams? (although only M7 needs Ci+ to function and it would have been helpful to be able to disable CI/CI+ for each slot independently of the other one)

• After a few days using Ci+ Helper 5.5-r0 as well as Slowzap plugin I can not see any changes in my situation and still after 10-12h of uptime of the box the module in slot 1 would become ''module not found''. At this point nothing works but a turn-off/on of the box. I have tried GUI restart and Slowzap force init without any success.

It would be appreciated to have an OpenATV/Ci+ Helper developer's input on this issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!