anyone misses movies and nat geo on 28,2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,629 times. The last Post () by regenold.

• my openbox works fine, i am very happy with it.
    just i can`t get the movies and national geographics on 28,2 s*y (normal not HD)
    the openbox i use as client, and the movies and nat geo is fine when i hook my dreambox on.
    after various scans i think maybe more people have this problem.
    anybody expirienced this and any solutions.
    by the way i am in spain but like i said on other boxes things are ok.
    dish 1.9m.
    thanks for infos
    el pirate

• all the scans are done.
    if this openbox has a blindscan i will have a go.
    and i will put the newest fw from 2.1.2010 flash on this box, hopefully sorted with this.
    cause i like the box.
    i let you know, may be its from the signalstrentgh, but the dream and many other boxes work fine on more then one systems.
    we are in spain, and it seems a quiet strong box.
    we will see, i hope on the blindscan, will do it cause the box is not in my house,
    bye
    el piBeer1rate

• No worries mate glad to help!

If it doesn't show up using that you should manual scan the transponder!

It should be found though if its on another receiver you have!

Joe!!

• Be aware mate that in Spain ( I have a place there) unless your using a BIG dish you will have problems getting those channels. I don't know why, but the HD channels of those stations work 100%, but like you over the Christmas period whilst I was there I could not get the normal channels to work. I was using a dreambox 500S. Went to my mate next door and on his 800HD there were the channnels. We are using th same dish...

Hope that stops you from pulling your hair out as I did for the first 3 days of my holidays......

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• not yet m8, thanks a lot for your help, gave it to a mate with a massive dish, he said he has it with freezing picture.
    which is something.
    the strange thing is on the original receiver, they are fine (sky box)
    i will make some more tests, but i think the tuner is funny.
    we will see,
    i let you know.
    el pirate

• I saw some discussion on this forum about adjusting the mtu on the router below 1500 , 1458 is a number that used to come as default on some boxes. I haven't tried this yet but am hoping that this will clear up some glitching I'm having on my openbox. That or I need to take the chainsaw to a few stray branches that are getting close to the dish...
    Though it sounds like a signal problem in this case.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!