YouTube Plugin by Taapat DreamOS [*deb]

There are 218 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 37,124 times. The last Post () by nike v.

• Official Post

fairbird

I did not request that you should change the servicetype to 8193 but this thread is marked as DreamOS only??

and if people have issues with using this plugin with DreamOS i suggested the change of servicetype if thats is used

by the plugin to 8193 for much improved playback

• Thank you for your answer.

With the last youtube version it's the same thing with a DreamOs Image, reboot without crashlog.

I tried differents images, and i like very much the last OpenVision 10.1-r163, yet more than Dream Elite :-), youtube is already here and runs good, zapping iptv is fast too, and i like the skin with a lot of informations.

DM920 4k UHD, OpenPli 8.3; Vu+ zero, OpenBlackhole 5.1.012; Vu+ zero 4K, OpenBlackhole 4.3.032

• Update ...

Edit last version with latest updates ...

• Update ...

Edit last version with latest updates ...

• Update ...

Edit last version with latest update ...

• Update ...

Edit last version with latest update ...

Code
    -YouTubeUi: add workoround if CountryCodes not exist
    (This fix GSOD on BH where CountryCodes not exist in Tools, Thx for report матросКТОФ)
    -YouTubeUi: get default language and country from enigma
    (This allows you to automatically set the search language and region from the enigma settings and you do not need to specify it manually.)
  • Is this plugin still working?

i have entered the api keys and still get the error message "error in creating entry list"

thanks for any info

• old api key

API_KEY=..................................................

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_ID=.............................................

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_SECRET=....................................

new api key

API_KEY=...............................................

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_ID=GET_...............................................

YOUTUBE_API_CLIENT_SECRET=GET_.......................................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!