Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,416 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Yes, setting the grouping at playlist level is easily done.

It was never done that way originally, because I presume the majority of people don't have lots of playlists. So a general setting works.

I can't fix the groups not previous and next in EPG, because bouquets were not meant to be in groups of groups. That was a bit of a hack by echannelizer, that we also added in jedi.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Yes, setting the grouping at playlist level is easily done.

It was never done that way originally, because I presume the majority of people don't have lots of playlists. So a general setting works.

I can't fix the groups not previous and next in EPG, because bouquets were not meant to be in groups of groups. That was a bit of a hack by echannelizer, that we also added in jedi.

So is that a yes you will change it to playlist level or just playing with me by telling me it is easily done? :laugh1::lollz:

• could some one tell me how to identify why vod streams are not opening ? Using jedi maker and xstreamity and neither open stream? Just trailing these plugins for the first time . I am sure it’s not the provider as when I trialled XE it also wouldn’t open the vod ? , and i used a different provider. I can see them all there and all the artwork is there but it just seems to fail to open?... any idea what settings could cause this ? I have wooshbuild , epg importer , etc and a zgemma box ?n

As a newby let me know if I’ve missed anything you need to help?

• I have zgemma h7s so should be ok. Last night it started to work , so something I did change has helped . Not sure what ? Thanks for the help

• Please can someone confirm what files & folders do I need to take a backup for iptv bouquets/ stream ref. created by Jedimakerxtream to be transferred to another box (Zgemma).

The reason I am asking for, as I have linked service ref manually with different epg sources by spending hours and hours and don't want to duplicate the work.

Thank you in advance

• S'il vous plaît, quelqu'un peut-il confirmer les fichiers et dossiers dont j'ai besoin pour effectuer une sauvegarde des bouquets / flux iptv ref. créé par Jedimakerxtream pour être transféré dans une autre boîte (Zgemma).

La raison pour laquelle je demande, car j'ai lié le service ref manuellement avec différentes sources epg en passant des heures et des heures et je ne veux pas dupliquer le travail.

Merci d'avance

Code
    Avec ftp, enregistrez zegmma1 ... et copiez sur un autre zegmma2 ... (installer avant le plugin epgimport) 
    Désolé je suis français et mon anglais est mauvais

5P1eZDZM_o.png

kVQMoLQP_o.png

mRI6LKDT_o.png

• HI

I have an issue, im running a VIX image on a TMtwin4k , the bouqets can be seen in my box when I use FTP but when i goto favs for the bouquets they have not loaded up

any suggestions pls

• I have a provider now and when I select categories I want I press green and it says bouquets created but when I go off and go into channels and press favourites no categories are showing any ideas what this could be its a fresh image install

HI

I have an issue, im running a VIX image on a TMtwin4k , the bouqets can be seen in my box when I use FTP but when i goto favs for the bouquets they have not loaded up

any suggestions pls

are you creating bouquets and they not showing if so I have the same problem

when I press tv no bouquets show epg imports and nothing else

• Good evening everyone. I have been running the plugin since yesterday. with a url in the playlist and then I could create the programs on my dream two. runs great. what do i have to do so that i also get epg? the newnigma image is currently running. Does anyone have a guy?

• Official Post

If you not allredy have plugin EPG Import installed then you need that

EPGImport plugin with ssl support

Just install and then open EPG Import.

Press blue button and find your sources, mark them and exit source screen

Now press yellow button to download epg.

• Quiet a few people seem to be commenting about epg data not appearing in bouquets.

Firstly make sure you have epg importer settings set up correct.

Code
    Start import after booting up.... never
    Load EPG only services in bouquets... no
    Load EPG only for IPTV channel... NO
    Clear current EPG before import. Set to YES if having issues, then you can switch it back to no, if no issues. 
    Load long descriptions up to x days... this depends on your box, memory, storage etc. Mine is always set to 5. Some people have had to set that value lower for large providers

If still having issues, you can try deleting epg.dat file via the main epg settings.

OpenATV would be

menu > setup > epg > load.save/delete EPG data > Delete EPG data. 

Then run EPG importer again.

If using AutoBouquetsMaker. Make sure it is up to date and do a fresh scan

OpenATV would be

menu > Setup > Reception > AutoBouquetsMaker > Update provider files

menu > Setup > Reception > AutoBouquetsMaker > Start scan

If you are still having issues. Your bouquets live here
     /etc/enigma2/

If any .tv files end with .tv.del then there is an issue somewhere.

Firstly try doing a full restart of your box. This should clear those files.

If there is still a problem, you can try deleting all the files in etc/enigma2/ that end with .tv. Your bouquet files might have become corrupt.

Reboot your gui and then re run autobouquet maker. Re run epg importer.

If your EPG is still blank, you can try downloading your xmltv file in a windows browser.

http://yourdomain.xyz:port/xmltv.php?username=user&password=pass

Then open up this large file in a text editor and see if there is data for the programme you are hoping to get epg for.
    If the URL hangs in a window browser, then it is more than likely your provider is UK football blocked. In which case you need to set epg importer download time to a time that football is never going to be on. i.e early morning.
    But be patent... these files are large and can take sometime to download.

Finally if your provider starts with https, you will need the hacked EPGimport.py file that can be found on the first post of jedi or xstreamity thread.

This gets placed in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport

Some feeds are starting to add a version of this file into EPGimporter. So manually adding may not be required.

Also if you are using any other bouquet plugins. Don't set Add bouquets to top. This seems to confuse the bouquet ordering which results in the bouquets getting deleting.

Another thing I just remembered. IPTV EPG data is large. DO NOT set it to Internal Flash. Your box will curl over and die.
    Make sure it is set to some external media in Enigma2 EPG setup. ie USB or HDD.

682a73bcc93edc2308763b082.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

.The plugin cannot be installed with my two and the latest newnigmaimage. there is always an error message similar to LZMA. you cannot read them exactly.

• Official Post

Newnigma ;)

This can be fixed by open telnet to your box

The run this commands

Code
    apt-get install python-backports.lzma
    apt-get -f install

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!