Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848,887 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Official Post

Ther is no dumb question here at linuxsat :)

I dont think this will solve your issue when you descibe it like this.

You did download Jedi from this thread and from post nr1?

• Official Post

Well then we might have the problem there :)

All KiddaC work is allways up to date in his own section here at Linuxsat.

And you allways find in the first post of everything he do the latest version fro installing or upgrade.

He also do an amazing work on guides that you find in the first page of his threads.

So start here and download the latest version: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

Then for deeper info checkout his guides

You see how good a dumb question can be :)

This is why there is no dumb or stupid questions at Linuxsat :)

• Like Seagen says. Asking questions is not a crime. No questions are dumb if you don't know how to do something. If you have an issue, we will try and resolve it.

Every box is different, every setup is different. Every users experience and knowledge is different.

Sometimes the answer is not simple, and it can become a process of elimination.

Rarely we fail to get it working (if ever :) )

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• something is very crazy

with the new version it run some reboots

after i started install othe rplugins after next reboot same bluescreen

tried many times with new install

then i gave up and backuped old openatv

there i tried again there it gave no bluescreen

but the channels maked freezers

many trys later it run

but not sure if it run tomorrow again

i think the box must have a problem or something never had so a problem before

i mail here tomorrow again

i think its the ghost in the machine ;)

• Hello,

I've a problem with this plugin. Please help if you can.

When I choose the DVB(1) for the stream type, I can create the bouquets without a problem, but as I try to open the channels in the bouquets, nothing plays. No stream is playing. I've found the reason for that is the channel reference number. For example, jedimaker is creating channels like this ;

"1:0:1:02ae:021c:0:0:0:0:0:http....."

This causes my Vu Zero+ not to play streams. When I change the reference numbers as below, I can open the channels ! ;

"1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http......"

It's a big problem to edit every single reference number. There's gotta be a way to do it easily.

Any suggestions ?

(P:S = When I choose 4097 or 5001 for the stream type, there will be no problem at all. However, I want to use DVB.)

• I have a vu+ solo 4k and have Live set to play as DVB(1) and my references in the file are similar to yours but they play without issue. Do you have serviceapp installed as I find if installed then the type has to be set to 4097 as DVB(1) will only display a black screen. I have never bothered to question why as I do not use serviceapp for any reason so I just uninstalled it. I am running openatv 6.5

Edited once, last by tbe: Correcting ().

• tbe , I do not have service app installed any more but out of 4 providers only one of mines will play (DVB) 1 all the rest 4097.

Nothing to do with jedimaker or xstreamity just their streams.

Same for me, two providers and both worked fine with (DVB)1, then few weeks back one provider changed to a new server and since then that service will only play via 4097.

• Official Post

There is is no need to have Service app set to anything else then default player enigma2.

As soon as you play a stream needing 5001 or 5002 the service app switches automatic to correct player if installed ;)

• Hello friends,

Thank you for your help. I have disabled the serviceapp playback system and now I'm succesfully able to open live channels. :redface:

I had also enabled DVB(1) stream type for VODs, but I figured out that wouldn't work for those files so I switched back to 5001 for VODs. Now, they're working too :redface:

I don't know why I 've been using serviceapp so far. I thought the streams were playing better, but as I see now , that doesn't make any difference really.

thank you so much.

• Official Post

You are using service app now but in the correct way as i explain in some post above.

When you play a DVB 1 or 4097 it's the enigma2 player doing what it's intended for

As soon as you use a 5001 5002 stream service app kicks in and use the correct player needed for those streams

It's a common misstake that you should set the default player to gst or exteplayer3.

You only need that if you for some reason only use your enigma2 device for Streaming and all your streams are either servicetyp 5001 or 5002

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!