Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,383 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Danielk, just hold fire, i don't want you posting anything you shouldn't be doing do.

Your line basically holds your details, that anyone can steal if you post it in the wrong place.

I have a broken line I am an investigating at the moment.

If I fix that one, it will probably fix most others that are having issues.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Danielk, just hold fire, i don't want you posting anything you shouldn't be doing do.

Your line basically holds your details, that anyone can steal if you post it in the wrong place.

I have a broken line I am an investigating at the moment.

If I fix that one, it will probably fix most others that are having issues.

Cheers. i wasnt going to post. Opened file and saw my name and password and the provider. Cooled my jets then.

Are the broken lines what could cause the series not populating?

• JediMakerXtream V6.12
    New file on post 1
    seagen

Well that killed my evening.

Fixed slow server reponses that prevented series channels being populated (set timeout to 10 seconds - that should be plenty (*edit - now changed it to 20 seconds)

Fixed url output type picking up any # alias at the end of the line, therefore defaulting to wrong output type.

I have put the timeout value on

downloads.py

def checkGZIP(url):

response = None

request = Request(url, headers=hdr)

try:

response = urlopen(request, timeout=10)

Github files have been updated for feeds

• Quick update that everything seems to be working as expected now. Once again a huge THANK YOU for taking the time to sort this. Hopefully no other issues will be seen but I will run through everything tomorrow and advice. 👍🇮🇪

Thanks you. What do i need to do at my side to activate new changes

download and install the ipk. (no need to uninstall previous jedi plugin)

run your bouquet creator again, make sure your series is selected to yes in settings.

Then they should populate properly. Should :)

• I dropped the file using filezilla. didnt work is this incorrect and if so whats the correct way to upload the file.

update is now on feeds so press blue button \software update but this way will also update everything to latest versions.

You can also just but file onto fat32 formatted flashdrive and when you insert the flash drive it will ask if you want to install extensions.

EDIT: Don't update from feed it actually downgraded mines to 6.11

• Danielk2021 , you will need to uninstall old version it will not update it thinks it is newer version that is installed , It because one is from feeds and other is not. Just wish they would name them all the same.

Cheers. Uninstall and follow the steps set out by my IPTV provider? are the steps set out here. I suspect they may be better.

• Danielk2021 , you will need to uninstall old version it will not update it thinks it is newer version that is installed , It because one is from feeds and other is not. Just wish they would name them all the same.

Cheers. Uninstall and follow the steps set out by my IPTV provider? are the steps set out here. I suspect they may be better.

When you uninstall your playlist will be kept.

When you uninstall your playlist will be kept.

Cheers

• Suppler as fixed by KiddaC works fine but I still have a troublesome supplier where Series does not always populate, however using the info on post #727 I updated the timeout to 20 and it appears to work every time now. Hopefully this has sorted the Series data for me and as said earlier by urie do not update via the feeds as this installs 6.11 and not 6.12, sure this will be correctly soon.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!