Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,112 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Ya. alot of the folders have somthing in them now. Boxsets is still empty. Anyone have same issue.

Are you sure box set has something in it as mine is also blank and that is correct. If I look using another program I can see box set is not populated with any data

No it is empty nothing in it. So thats correct? there should be nothing in it.

• Ya. alot of the folders have somthing in them now. Boxsets is still empty. Anyone have same issue.

Are you sure box set has something in it as mine is also blank and that is correct. If I look using another program I can see box set is not populated with any data

Not saying that is correct just that my supplier also has a bouquet called boxset and it is blank. There are often top level bouquets set but nothing in them at this time but there probably was in the past and maybe going forward. You may well also see others like this so you call always ask your supplier if there should be anything in them and if they say there are then you still have a problem but just because a bouquet is blank does not mean it is missing data. Hope this helps.

Only you will know if there should be anything in boxsets do you not have iptv providers app on phone or tablet so you can double check. Ifyou do check andit is empty then go back into jedimaker where you select bouquets and untick boxsets.

• Suppler as fixed by KiddaC works fine but I still have a troublesome supplier where Series does not always populate, however using the info on post #727 I updated the timeout to 20 and it appears to work every time now. Hopefully this has sorted the Series data for me and as said earlier by urie do not update via the feeds as this installs 6.11 and not 6.12, sure this will be correctly soon.

Same here. With timeout set at 10, the series categories are empty. I did as you suggested and increased it to 20, and all is good.

• Uninstalled and then installed new version 6,12 but still doesn't show any of the tv series, they are all blank as before.

Tried changing the timeout from 10 to 20 but the same results for both settings.

So, currently we have live tv working well but no tv series with Jedi Maker Xtream and we have no live tv but working tv series

with Xtreamity - none are 'completely' working for us.

• Uninstalled and then installed new version 6,12 but still doesn't show any of the tv series, they are all blank as before.

Tried changing the timeout from 10 to 20 but the same results for both settings.

So, currently we have live tv working well but no tv series with Jedi Maker Xtream and we have no live tv but working tv series

6.12 is working perfectly for me with all Live, Series and Vod being populated as is Xstreamity

:loolz:

A few things you can try.

try a differnet output for your url line

output=ts

or

output=m3u8

Jedi - change the global timeout in main settings

Xstreamity - experiment with the stream types in main settings. Try turning off Preview live streams in tv.

xstreamity - experiment with stream type in playlist settings (yellow button) - or quickly change to different stream type with remote TV button when watching a live stream

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Had another try with the latest builds for Venton of open atv 6.4, 6.3, 6.2 and the plugin is still opening in a tiny picture in the top left hand side.

This does not happen on the mutant 51 so its looking like its a Venton specific image problem on the nightly builds as a post 6.3 image from mid 2019 works fine.

I have made sure pip has been disabled and no skins have been installed and just get the same result, would this be fixable so the latest images can be used?

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!