Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,722 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• jandial

Post what you got from openwebif

change your user and pass to XXXX if they are displayed.

I tried in openwebif iptv streams seem to have trouble playing from small screen on top left hand corner but if you go to current on openwebif and scroll down you will get relevant info.

I did actually say to play the stream on your box and then check openwebif, ;)

Are you saying you have tried this with xtream tv plugin or just talking general iptv with one of my plugins.
    And you are able to get the relevant info from xtream tv to get a provider url and possibly username and password

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Well if you have amended your actual details in the above post then you have your details.

domain: http://e2.name.com
    port: 8080
    username: ABCD
    password: ABCD

Playlist

http://e2.name.com:8080/get.php?username=ABCD&password=ABCD&type=m3u&output=ts

or if you want to try it in mac to m3u
    http://e2.name.com:8080/c/
    which will give you a hashed username and password

But you dont need mac to m3u if you can get your details by other means like above

• Thanks Kiddac. i actually had this in and it shows green dot in plugin. when i go into playlist and press green to continue it flashes up loading playlist or something and then nothing. no boquets show up, any ideas?

• UPDATE: i definately have the script bottomed out now. when i put it into my browser it downloads an m3u which plays in vlc.

still cant get the boquets to load up within plugin using script.

If i drop the m3ufile into jediplaylist folder it creates 3 boquets, live, series and vod.

Anything else i can try or is this a provider issue?

• have you tried changing stream tyoe in edit playlist in jedimaker from ts to m3u8

you could also try sfvip player for windows

• jandial I am getting confused what you are inputting where.

first delete this file in case its got its knickers in a twist.

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlist_all.json

you need to either place the playlist url like shown below - (not a script code)

http://e2.name.com:8080/get.php?username=ABCD&password=ABCD&type=m3u&output=ts

in the file

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt

or you need to manual input via the plugin

5af9f15d02fcb072b99.png

28837d803.png

if you have done all that and its still not working, then your only option is the m3u route which you have done. But you will have to refresh that once in a while.

(or just ask your provider that you want to use it in VLC player and to give you the playlist URL - if they refuse, use someone else ;) )

• KiddaC

A fantastic app .. I use this with all my iptv providers. much better than anything they normally suggest.

going to a channel i want to add to favorite i simply press the stop button to either add or remove in the favorite folder.

Is it possible to then move the channel up and down in the favorite folder list or even make sub folders within the favorite folder.

If not this would be a great addition if possible. time allowing mate

• Official Post

iptv channels freez after few seconds...

however the same provider works fine on xc plugin !!

what is the problem

thank you

(using openatv 6.4)

read post 3 here:

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

and the other FAQ provided.

• thanks for your input, but still no good.

Im not sure wats going on here. I can use SULS IPTV boquet maker and it pulls all the boquets and epg in perfectly with categoreies etc.

Not sure why it wont load the categories in your plugin.

• Thank you..

But yeah i know that xcplugin is iptv reader and Jedi is iptv bouqurts creator..

But how fix this bug.. that freez streaming !??

• Official Post

Jedi doesn not play your streams only creates a bouquet with channel referances. So if your Sream Freeze

The you have other issues.

First of all set servicetype to 4097 as standard.

Second if you use any image with serviceApp live the plugin to default. Do not chaneg the player settings.

Create your bouquets and when done restart Enigma2 (GUI)

Now try you channels.

And as allways it's very good when you leave feedback that you tell us what Box and Image you are using :)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!