Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,655 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC anything else you reckpn i could try? Any settings within plugin files etc? Anything i could change that eould import a downloaded m3u to give all categories (il go this route if i hsve to)

SULS is doing the job but few things annoying me (no catchup, 'IPTV' showing on every category name and no easy way to disable unwanted categories (i know i coild just del them)

• Thank you. I saw their website and can not see the free trial. $9 basic one and $14.90 advanced one.

If you got to the register part you will see try now button I can't rember if you do need to register first before you can trial. So you should try it first it is a lot easier to use than xtreame editor. There are still some bugs but it is constant development but that can be expected he has not been going as long as xstream editor. As I said the script i posted link to does work but it took 9 mins to edit and compress playlist on my zgemma h9 combo and that is quite a fast stb. There are also tutorial videos for iptveditor on youtube and he has a discord support page.

• Official Post

If you all are allredy paying for this service i would strongly recommend that you invest a full licens for E-Channelizer by SayyiD

Create your bouquets with Jedi. Import to E-Channelizer and assign epg adjust the epg as needed

Assign picons very easy and then just upload back to your STB :)

• Official Post

Yes the full version have all the functions needed.

You can import your epg sources and edit them or just assign from the DVB Sat sources.

If you need you can mix an match from any type of source. When done E-Channlizer create your custom made source and upload to EPG Import.

A bit more work but when it's done you have allways working EPG source for all your IPTV

If you use Satellite sources you can just drag and drop the corresponding sat channel into your IPTV Channel and you have assign both epg and Picons

• Hello xestremity error dm 8000 logs:

[eDVBScan] the current channel's ID was not corrected - not adding channel.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/playlists.py", line 123, in makeUrlList

self.process_downloads()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/playlists.py", line 168, in process_downloads

self.buildPlaylistList()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/playlists.py", line 185, in buildPlaylistList

self.writeJsonFile()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/playlists.py", line 190, in writeJsonFile

self.createSetup()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/playlists.py", line 252, in createSetup

if len(self.list) == 1 and playlist['user_info']['status'] == 'Active' and cfg.skipplaylistsscreen.getValue() is True:

TypeError: list indices must be integers, not str

[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method XStreamity_Playlists.makeUrlList of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.XStreamity.playlists.XStreamity_Playlists'>>,()) failed)

Thank you

• Official Post

pragma I see that you are using an very old dm 8000 but what image are you using??

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!