Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850,505 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Yes - it seems to work for the M3U playlists, but no idea about the EPG url.

Cannot figure out why the channels.xml file is not being built when the boquets are generated.

• Hi kiddaC

Love the plugin and all the work you do.

Is there anyway you can have the option to merge satellie channels into the iptv bouquets, rather than them being in seperate bouquets?

The only reason I ask is I prefer to watch my freeview channels on sat and none freeview channels via my iptv provider as sat is more reliable than my Internet in my area and being lazy it would be great for example in the entertainment bouquets I could play freeview via sat and then when I select a none freeview channel it plays via my iptv provider?

Thanks

Josh

• Hi KiddaC ,

for about a week now, my epg-importer has stopped populating my iptv bouquets that are created with your plugin. I've tried deleting and recreating the playlists etc. but nothing seems to work. The bouquets get created and I can see the following files (the ones with "Ip" in the name) are created and populated:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 87899 Apr 3 08:34 jmx.Ip.channels.xml

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 343 Apr 3 08:34 jmx.Ip.sources.xml

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 353 Apr 3 08:01 suls_iptv_iptv.sources.xml

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 714004 Apr 3 08:01 suls_iptv_iptv_channels.xml

I've had to resort to re-installing Suls plugin for now (you can see the channels file size is a lot larger for Suls as I can't easily de-select bouquets that I don't need.)

epg-importer says it is importing files but the result is always zero when using the source created by Jedi - I've attached the log.

I've validated that the URLs for the playlists are correct and haven't changed since it was working.

b8cd0fe24dc2d4270e8c742b5.jpg

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot why this is happening? I can provide more info/screenshots of directories etc. if that helps - just tell me what you need.

I am running OpenVix version 5.4.008 (upgraded yesterday to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't) on a VU+ Duo2 and version V6.12 of your plugin.

many thanks.

D.

• You could merge them in e-channelizer program, but you would have to turn off jedi auto updates.

Thanks KiddaC, yeah played around with e-channelizer in the past, but as you say would need to turn auto updates off as I presume this would stop me getting new iptv channels from my provider when they have either deleted or added channels.

I think xtreme editor can do something similar but always preferred your plugins as you can edit on the box there and then rather than on a website.

If you do think of adding some sort of way in the future that would be amazing because I have sat channels, iptv provider channels and a backup iptv provider channels and as you can imagine this creates 3 lots of bouquets for every category e.g. entertainment (sat), entertainment (iptv provider) and entertainment (backup iptv provider).

Perhaps some sort of pull requests/script to pull from the sat bouquets files on the box (pretending I have some sort of clue here)

Thanks for everything you do

Josh

• KiddaC in jedimaker I have 3 playlists made with iptveditor when I select info on first playlist jedimaker crashes but it does not crash when showing info on other two and the playlists are working ok. I have just changed my box to Gigablue UHD Quad 4k

Some providers I presume are playing silly buggers at the moment.

if you type your details in a browser and change your get.php to player_api.php it will show you your account info

I can guarantee that your problem provider is not following standard format for these date values

cc59d797106887c71962b8d0.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• rowladar
    To those people suddenly having epg errors, I think some providers have made their content gzip downloadable only.
    I did amend my offline files user-agent to fix this, but I don't think I updated the IPKs.

Try this file and see if it fixes your issues

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXstream/

• Hi,

I tried the version you sent but it made no difference...
    the strange thing is that epg-importer still works successfully with the bouquets generated by the Suls plugin and it's using the same source.

• Have you installed the Plugin from the ATV Feed?Because here no problems with install jedimaker,I have ATV 6.4 from 05.04.2021

Are you shure,that you have make a clean deinstall of your older Jedimaker Plugins?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• We also need to understand, this is a fairly new panel with increased security (supposedly ;) )
    The panel maybe fine, but some providers will be new to it. So there might a few teething issues of the upcoming months as providers adapts and plugins need to adapt accordingly to ensure both xtream panel and xui one panel all work smoothly.

• well you can use player_api url as a test bed.
    Switch around the protocols, http/https switch around the ports. If the player_api still loads in a browser, then all is good and which ever you choose should load in my plugins.

Just in the middle of something at the moment, so haven't even tried any of these newer panels in jedi at the moment.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!