Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,526 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Official Post

Yes you can install Jedi into a Dreambox. But you need to install the correct file from post nr1

Use the .deb file for Dreambox.

I'm not good at using .deb files can you give a brief explanation on this please.

can i use Filzilla as i do for my ather boxes?

if so where do i olace the .deb file?

Yes it's all the same as ipk files so use FileZilla to upload your .deb file as you do with ipk files on other boxes

Upload to /tmp folder then use softwaremanager >> install local Extensions

Or from telnet install with this command

Code
    dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb && apt-get install -f
  • I can't. As soon as I go into Jedi Maker and click on playlists, it crashes. After crashing (blue screen and text), it then shows options to Add/Edit/Delete playlists. If I try to add a new playlist, it crashes. If I click the yellow button on remote to edit, it crashes. I can't delete the existing IPTV sub as it isn't displayed in Jedi Maker either.

• carrspaints your crash log is very helpful. An error I have overlooked. This isn't a standard xtream list and just some other sort of playlist I presume.

Try uploading this file to your box and reboot your gui

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/

• picons are based on the channel name.
    epg is based on an ID which is referenced from the channel list api, and then crossed referenced in the xmtlv file.

If you want to reassign channels to other epgs try my other additional plugin jediEPGxtream that loads jedimaker bouquets and allows you to reassign the EPG data

Jedi EPG Xtream

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks Kiddac. That worked!! Only problem I have now is the IPTV server has a red radial next to it instead of green. When clicking the info button, it comes up with a message stating "Server down or user no longer authorized". This sub is due to expire soon, but only on 22/6/21. I'll message the provider and ask question. Cheers

• Official Post

v6.16 JediMakerXtream

New .deb file on post 1.

Fixed a crashed caused by adding non xtream playlists.

Thank's KiddaC :beer1:

• KiddaC

"If you want to reassign channels to other epgs try my other additional plugin jediEPGxtream that loads jedimaker bouquets and allows you to reassign the EPG data

Jedi EPG Xtream"

I never modify the EPG with Jedi EPG XTream but the IP*TV provider adds new channels groups. In the global list groups provider, only old groups have EPG.

It seems that EPG is not affected automatically on new groups and i never do something to affect EPG in old groups. EPG provider isn't downloaded because the ethernet EPG link doesn't work. EPG has been affected automaticaly by JedyMaker, in the past, by using EPGImport

I have same results with XSTreamity (same groups with no EPG)

Edited once, last by dudule22 ().

• hello.i have a problem with the plugin.i have an enigma 2 satellite receiver and i was succesfully using the plugin till yesterday that stopped working.it is saying server not responding. i checked the playlists and they are fine working as usual.when i put them in the plugin playlist file it doesn work. i unistalled the plugin and reinstalled it again but nothing changed

• Crash on OpenVix PY3 test image when setting Use Rytec UK EPG yes. I don't get a crash if I choose no

Code
    <  1348.4314> Traceback (most recent call last):
    <  1348.4315>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/buildbouquet.py", line 121, in downloadrytec
    <  1348.4328>     self.rytec_ref, self.epg_alias_names = downloads.downloadrytec()
    <  1348.4329>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/downloads.py", line 366, in downloadrytec
    <  1348.4342>     if "<!-- 28.2E -->" in line and "0000FFFF" not in line:
    <  1348.4343> TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'
    <  1348.4344> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_BuildBouquets.downloadrytec of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.buildbouquet.JediMakerXtream_BuildBouquets'>>,()) failed)
  • Can you explain how i can load a other image to a dreambox i think that is different to other enigma2 boxes

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• Edit by Moderator: Only Englisg in this section please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

A short question.....

I have no way of fast forwarding the films, isn't that possible?

Solo4k with Openatv

• USB Installation

1. with USB- Stick

- copy the current .db file to USB root

2. connect the USB

3. use remotecontrole Menu/Plugins/MediaScanner

4. select your USB.Stick (the name of your USB-Stick could be different as at the picture)

?thumbnail=1

5. now select "Install extensions.

?thumbnail=1

6. select xxxx.deb and press the green button at remotecontrol

7. after Installation press OK

?thumbnail=1

8. reboot the Dreambox

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!