Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850,417 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• kianiadnan

Hi.

Try to check if the PNG file exists in the reported directory. You can check this via an FTP connection or directly via Linux-Shell - by browsing the appropriate directory.

If this file exists, VTi probably does not have access to this file and therefore reports an error.

If the file exists, simply reinstall Jedi Maker Xtream for a newer plugin.

If nothing works at all, try this in linux-shell:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/j
    wget -O /tmp/j/jmx.zip --no-check-certificate "https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream/archive/refs/heads/master.zip"
    unzip /tmp/j/jmx.zip -d /tmp/j

PLUGIN_DIR=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
    rm -fr $PLUGIN_DIR/JediMakerXtream
    mv "/tmp/j/Jedi_Maker_Xtream-master/JediMakerXtream${PLUGIN_DIR}/JediMakerXtream" $PLUGIN_DIR
    rm -fr /tmp/j

reboot
    • Official Post

This is just debug information.

The png file is corrupted. The pngs must be a full 32bit or an compressed 8bit png.

That png has been corrupted before so probably found it's way back into the .ipk file

extract the attached .zip file and with ftp copy to folder

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/skin/fhd/default/images

Overwrite the progress.png file and problem should be solved

• many many thanks its sorted you are awesome

• hello KiddaC I hope all is well on your side we are still waiting for the new jedi maker Xtream version I just hope that it will not be slow to run like the case of XSTREAMITY you also have to think about integrating an EPG for channels and VOD.

Thank you for everything you do a very good job I wish you a lot of courage good day to you.

• You do not get EPG for VOD anf jedimaker id bouquets maker.

• Hello KiddaC,

I ask you for help.

Under Xstreamity, all live channels that broadcast EPG are also displayed with EPG.

But not with Jedimaker.

A sources.xml and a channel.xml are created for Jedimaker. The channel.xml also contains the live channels as with Xstreamity.

When I update the EPG under EPGImport

EPG is not displayed for some stations.

I've been trying to solve the problem for days.

I've tried everything.

I have sources.xml and channel. with .m3u and also with Provider Link for some live broadcasts. xml generated but same problem.

I read that you're working on it again at Jedimaker.

I wanted a bouquet created in a Jedimaker to also SHOW EPG.

It does appear, but only a few.

Can you please give me tips on how to solve the problem.

Thank you 🙏👍

Edited 2 times, last by pontiak ().

• Jedimaker is bouquet maker you also need to run epgimporter and select your iptv provider in that to get epg. read first page of this thread.

• Hallo urie,

I am familiar with the function of Jedimaker.

I read the first page too.

Of course I also run EpgImporter.

After running EpgImport, only a few Epg pages appear.

Again for clarification:

This bouquet is from the same provider.

The epg pages appear under Xstreamity if they are made available by the provider. Only a few epg pages appear for bouquets created with Jedimaker using the same provider.

I thank you for the support.

Edit:

There are two possibilities:

either I am making a mistake when creating bouquets with Jedimaker or something is wrong when creating channel.xml with service references.

Edited once, last by pontiak ().

• X-streamity use different method for epg KiddaC mentioned.

• Exactly, it has to be. A good logical explanation why I can't see the same EPG pages with Jedimaker as with Xstreamity.

I hope that KiddaC can find a remedy here with his programming talent

Thank you 👍

Edited once, last by pontiak ().

• Exactly, it has to be. A good logical explanation why I can't see the same EPG pages with Jedimaker as with Xstreamity.

I hope that KiddaC can find a remedy here with his programming talent

Thank you 👍

personally yes x-streamity will pull in more epg , but for me if I edit a playlist epg via iptveditor for example and I go to jedimaker and update playlists my changes will be there , in X-Streamity bouquet changes will be there but not epg changes but it will pull them in later on.

• Hallo KiddaC, Hallo urie,

Thanks for your hints.

In the meantime I've looked into KiddaC's JediEPGMaker and was able to find a solution.

First of all, a bouquet must be created. Preferably the m3u file provided directly by the provider.

I prefer m3u2userbouquet.html (it works offline too)

Then using KiddaC's JediMaker becomes x.channel.xml

created with url of the provider.

Since EPG is not adopted for all live channels, I use JediEPGMaker to create further live channels with EPG.

I merge everything into the x.channel.xml

Since I don't just want EPG for IPTV, but also for SAT channels that don't send EPG, I had to manually enter the service reference with channel name in this entire x.channel.xml list with service 1 and 4097.

Then let EPGImport browse the EPG.

It is very arduous work.

I hope that KiddaC will find a solution how to extract and embed the EPG data from Xstreamity either with Jeximaker or with Xstreamity or other programs.

I don't know of any other way.

If anyone knows a better way I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks

Translated with Google

• pontiac , rather that just your xtream codes details in jedimaker you can go and edit playlist and actually add EPG url if your provider supplies that separately.

As for satellite epg that is different subject have you actually set up epg settings , I do not mean epg importer.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!