Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,399 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• 1. I don't have a separate EPG URL from the provider.

Only the *.m3u URL, the Xstreamity very well

runs.

In the bouquets created IPTV appears the

EPG mostly. EPG works with IPTV Bouquet

very good.

JediMaker is well suited for this. But how

said also not all EPG. Some are missing.

You explained the reason.

2. The SAT channels:

With JediMaker I create with the URL of the

Providers one with selected channels one

channel.xml

I take channel.xlm created by JediMaker

and add the no EPG from the SAT station there

have their service reference with station name

manually in channel.xlm.

Since there are hundreds of SAT channels,

I only take a few select channels that

I keep looking at.

It is very arduous work.

There is no automatism.

You can't take a screenshot either.

Translated with Google

• 2 notes:

1 - in provider i select "default" order.... but after if i come back in provider the order change in A-Z ????????

2 - for my list i have a specific URL... to change the URL in playlist config i must imput the adress with remote but since my specific url is very long there is the possibility to write in playlist_all.json ?

3 - always for epg url my adress end as .xz or .gz ...is compatible ?

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited 5 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• I did mention a while back to Kiddac if to would be possible to add EPG to Playlists.txt file rather that trying to add it in jedimaker or X-Streamity.

• Jedimaker is for IPTV only not satellite channels you could try E-Channelizer

• Official Post

Actually urie I have a personal mod where you can also load bouquets from any Enigma2 device in Jedi

I have send the code to KiddaC and he has to deside if it goes into the public Jedi or stays in my personal mod :smiling face with halo:

1aebb7.png

• i find that Jedi create the bouquet to the sat or cable channels ist the best on it so you have both together.

thats why i use jedi

xc plugin is not so good because its not in the normal sat cable bouquet. you must start plugin first

but xc is better for vods

you have there better support for the vod

pictures and so

• Hey

where can i find a EPG IMport Version for my IPTV List?? I have a Dreambox Two and find a EPG Import DEB but when the installation is fiished i have a Short Message in opening my extensions: One Plugin is not availebel.... (in the Box is EPGImport under extensions , i saw it with flash fxp...)

Thanks

• Code
    Hello, everyone. Unfortunately, my English is not good and I use Google translator.

I've been using the jedimaker for a long time, the plugin is very good and I'm very grateful for it. Many thanks to the developer.
    This morning I reinstalled my VU Zero4K with OpenAtv 7.1 and I have problems.

Version 6.14 / 6.16 and 6.20 always shows me n/a in the channel list for IPTV programs and I can't open a program.
    If I use older versions 6.11 and 6.12, everything works.
    Why is that?
  • Code
    Hello, everyone. Unfortunately, my English is not good and I use Google translator.

I've been using the jedimaker for a long time, the plugin is very good and I'm very grateful for it. Many thanks to the developer.
    This morning I reinstalled my VU Zero4K with OpenAtv 7.1 and I have problems.

Version 6.14 / 6.16 and 6.20 always shows me n/a in the channel list for IPTV programs and I can't open a program.
    If I use older versions 6.11 and 6.12, everything works.
    Why is that?

Not for me to say but openatv 7.1 is still beta insider version.

• Yep, I am not even touching openatv 7.1 at the moment, far too busy to be messing around with experimental builds, so don't expect me to fix things, that openatv might have broke in later releases.
    Openatv 7.0 works perfectly fine with Jedi.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• And sorry to say

Any news for Jedi new version ?

Thank you

I am just not feeling the love for it at the moment.
    I should have just tweaked the original rather than rewriting it all

At the moment things are not falling into place. I am finding it hard work. The old code is a little ugly. I will get to a position where everything will fall into place, then things will move along quickly.
    I am actually going to spend a couple of hours on it again tonight. I might get disgruntled and give up though. Just got to find my mojo with it.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• And sorry to say

Any news for Jedi new version ?

Thank you

I am just not feeling the love for it at the moment.
    I should have just tweaked the original rather than rewriting it all

At the moment things are not falling into place. I am finding it hard work. The old code is a little ugly. I will get to a position where everything will fall into place, then things will move along quickly.
    I am actually going to spend a couple of hours on it again tonight. I might get disgruntled and give up though. Just got to find my mojo with it.

Code
    Great master, what will become of us users without you. I know these are time consuming tasks, there is no time for your special days, but we never want you to give up.
    regards...
    • Official Post

i need the EPG IMport as a DEB installations Package

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!