Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,858 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Hi all, I have a dreambox one, and I´m using now IPTV with JediMakerXtream. I tried some images, and finally I use NewNigma2. Everything works fine, but when I use IPTV and try to set a timer recording, I have a lot of problems because, JediMaker loses connection with the channel and does not recover the image again..

Yesterday I tryied to record a tv show from IPTV channel, and It did not worked in dreambox one, but the problem is not in IPTV list or internet connection, because from another device (in this case, I could see the tv show without cuts in android fire stick and also on pc ITPV smarters). The problem is that in those devices, there is not way to set timer for recording.

Is there another plugin for IPTV that I can try?? Another kind of image for dreambox one to try?? I tryied original image, but I had the problem of instant recording not available, and I couldn´t find the way to enable it with UserScript...but I can imagine, it may happen to. I also tryed OpenATV and OpenBH, but had a lot of crashing problems (green screen)...

Thank you for the help...

PD. Also without timer recording, when I see live tv on those IPTV, not always, but plenty of times (yesterday for example), JM loses connection a lot...and not other devices...

Edited once, last by lokonai ().

• Official Post

Aymen13 looks like you have many issues. I would suggest flashing fresh image and not restore any settings.

Then install Jedi from post number 1 of this thread.

Add your playlist into the playlists.txt file and try again.

lokonai

Jedi just help you to create the bouquets. The rest is handle the sameway as your regular Sat/Cable/Terrestrial TV

Jedi isn not a IPTV Player like Xstreamity, XC or DreamXtream.

What you can try is to test the diffrent "serviceTypes" when you create your bouquets.

You can select between DVB 1/4097/8193.

• i read a lot about picons here. for those interested, i wrote a small php webtool that automatically fetches your provicer channel-icons, crops and resizes them to xpicon size and then uploads them to an enigma2 box via ftp. it reads the jedimaker bouquets from receiver, so you dont have to select them manually.

its quite a bit of work to set it up initially, but as you have done once, you can run it simply in your webbrowser to update your picons if needed.

it needs a bit of technical/programmatical understanding, and also, its implementet quick and dirty and i only tested with my provider. also read the readme file!

please dont discuss and ask questions about it here, cause this is the jedimaker thread.

feel free to test and use:

GitHub - kolle86/e2xtreampicons: PHP Script to download enigma2 picons for xtream codes playlists
    PHP Script to download enigma2 picons for xtream codes playlists - GitHub - kolle86/e2xtreampicons: PHP Script to download enigma2 picons for xtream codes…
    github.com
  • I took the leap of faith and upgraded to OpenATV 7.2. Installed EPGImport > Activate > Installed JediMakerXtream > Reboot > Created bouquets. Then in EPGIMPORT > Selected source and selected manual and I seem to have 35348events which have been updated.

VOLLA - ALL epg is now working :D.

Edited once, last by alag20 ().

• Yep if i put in tmp folder and install in manual way no problem... but i dont undestand why receive this error while trying to install trough file commander or dream explorer

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• KiddaC

hello

got today a new line

add it to jedo it run

but this time i have no series

i read here some had this problem too

so looks my line

http://spai**tt.site:80/get.php?username=********&password=*********&output=ts&type=m3u_plus

can you help me please?

in xstreamity it not work lamp is red

xc work but not show me german movies/series most other countries shows up

its very big list 108mb perhaps to much for xc to show all

but sure why it not run in xstreamity

and not show the series in jedi

never had a problem before

• Right. Thanks to those who have tried to answer some of the questions while I been busy with other things.

hispanico957 as dsayers has informed you. Your temp folder on your HDD has spaces.
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

Therefore the command is not picking it up. As its classing them as 3 separate files.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

It would probably work if you renamed it JediEPGXtream

-----------------------------

hellinghaus Series is a problem with jedi for a few providers.
    Not a lot I can do about that at the moment, until I finally finished the new version.

---------------------------

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• freibier Can I download picons.

The simple answer is yes. It's really easy to download picons. (although it wont be quick)
    You have one provider that has a few hundred channels and everything in life is so simple.

But unfortunately it is not that simple.

We now have providers that are adding every channel in the world into their lists. Have you got a usb or harddrive that can handle 20,000+ picons. Do you want 20,000 picons.
    Do you want to manually go through every single channel and click a tick box for the ones you want?
    Should they be SNP picons which will clash with other providers picons/channel names or satellite named picons (which your set is probably a lot better than iptv provider picons)
    Should they be SRP picons that have to have a unique service ref, that never changes. Even if you add and delete other providers
    What size picons you want, minipicons, picons, xpicons, zpicons, zzpicons1, zzpicons2, zzzpixons?

You see for me to put in picons for 1 person, and 1 playlists, it really is simple.
    To implement a solution for a plugin used by 1000s of people all with different setups, skins, providers etc. Is really complicated.
    I intend to have a stab at it. But to be honest its a no win job. Everyone will complain its not what THEY want.

• i have usb stick what have 120 gb if iam right

i would have picons please look that u have an option to make it on/off so all people happy

i think it bring the plugin one step more to best in the world

and please look for new version

i never had problem only my new big line make it

its cheap one for 16$ but its good otherwise i never had bought it

i have other 120 euros they perhaps better but 16$ for al ine with full hd and stable channles its very good

my other lines have raw not transcoded streams many vods better support

but i like cheap to

its backup line and 16$ its nothing

and it run

that i count not the price if it give cheap price and good quality i buy it ;)

• A bit like kolstr has done as a PC version.

I could probably right a standalone plugin to do this in a couple of days. Most of the code is already in my epiconizer plugin to create picon sets. So I wouldn't really be re-inventing the wheel.

It might actually be a better solution than to try and embed it into jedi, which is already a mega complicated plugin.

• A bit like kolstr has done as a PC version.

I could probably right a standalone plugin to do this in a couple of days. Most of the code is already in my epiconizer plugin to create picon sets. So I wouldn't really be re-inventing the wheel.

It might actually be a better solution than to try and embed it into jedi, which is already a mega complicated plugin.

u need to know what you want

must user want only have one plugin what have all

they not want 3-5 plugins to get what they want

but all happy what u do for us

thanks

• ok thanks for your reply i was thinking of just loading like the E2m3u2bouguet there it works without problem only jedi is just better

the simple load from the provider would be enough without much setting please add the option that would be great

Edited 2 times, last by freibier ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!