NordVPN-Connector Plugin

There are 134 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 87,432 times. The last Post () by Haaraanaaaai.

• Official Post

NordVPN-Connector Update auf Version 0.4-r14 - (Fix) - only OE2.0

- add modified pyo

telnet command

wget http://nordvpnconnector.boxpirates.to/nvpnc-installer_ipk.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Thanks Lizard

• Hi I'm for some reason it's not recognising my password and username now. I have been using the plugin for a long time with no problems. Now its not logging in. I updated to r14 but still doesn't work. I'm still on openatv 6.4 though. Could this be the problem? Any suggestions thanks 👍

Fixed: you have to manually enter Nord credentials, email and password no longer works

Edited once, last by g14na ().

• Salve ho provato con openpli 8.3 su zgemma h7s, a mettere username e password quei numeri e lettere abbastanza lunghi che si trovano sotto le impostazioni utente della pagina di nordvpn, ma nulla non si connette a nessun server del plugin, esce sempre errore login on password, sai perché?

:Translate:

Hi I tried with openpli 8.3 on zgemma h7s, to put username and password those quite long numbers and letters that are found under the user settings of the nordvpn page, but nothing does not connect to any plugin server, always comes out login on password error , do you know why?

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!