MAG 250 / 254 / 322 custom firmware (MAG Software Portal)

There are 225 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,286 times. The last Post () by Riyad12345gy.

• I have now downgrade firmware with this NoBlock firmware and I still have no portal option under Servers setting.

After install I have also set all Nand to factory default. But still no portal option. :(

Any ideas how to fix this?

• WARNING:

AS OF SOFTWARE 2.20.10R2 (REVISION 2 ) YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE MAG ANYMORE.

You will alwayes get message unsupported architecture. You can still try boot box from other nand ( if you are lucky) there maybe still older version of firmware and it will allow you to downgrade software.

Stay away from 2.20.10r2 ( if you do upgrade to this version or higher , you will be screwed). No fix possbile. Only replacement nand will fix problem.

• Yes. However you can try boot from backup nand.

there is selection nand 1 and nand2.

Select diffrent nand bank than is user. Reboot box and try reflash with lower SW if don’t work the physical nand will have to be replaced/ reprogrammed with external nand programmer

• i had some problem i tried this no luck

username root

Password 930920

Now in Putty, type

fw_setenv custom_url_hider=false

now press enter this bit i get error

however i decided to try my luck with files in winscp delete one at the time

mag 322 go into network info wired ethernet press ok get ur box ip

i used winscp for this for some reason only 5.5 works for me,

open winscp file protocol csp ur 192.168 x xxxx username poassword

on top right handside click on parent directory,

you won't be able to delete all files thats why i said do one at

unblug the box put your finger on FN button next to usb at the back

with power in till light stops flashing,

unblug blug back on in recovery mode go in to upgrade tools use multicast option.

on you pc use mcast v2.0 open mcast highlight second option ip ethernet select,

322 one file only stream two only select file ip port 224.50.0.211.9001 click start.

both nands works for me after week of ward work.

you do this at your own riskdowngrade.rar

• Let me please know, do you try flashing my firmware on a box from operator? And you try on MAG 250 or MAG 254 or both?

If your box is from operator, there's a big likelihood that they have locked it. In such case look please through my guide how to unlock such box: https://firmware.magboxes.xyz/docs/modify/unlock-mag-255.

I'm just new to this technology. Nepose, I have a MAG 254 locked by disappeared operator. I cannot stop the boot loader as delay set to 0. Your link above to unlock does not work. Please help me. :scratch_one-s_head:

When you think you know, think again. VU+ Solo2, Xtrend ET7500 with OpenATV 6.4

• why you need to find that operator and use same service ?? there are 100s of IPTV portals just switch to another one , let locked portal stay locked

it won't bother unless you want same specific portal / server ,

what is your language preferences ??

• why you need to find that operator and use same service ?? there are 100s of IPTV portals just switch to another one , let locked portal stay locked

Thanks @ neeljaviya for your reply. Let me explain my situation. First screen; 'STB blocked, call provider'. Whenever I select System Settings, the 'Portal' icon is missing from the screen selection. Therefore I cannot input a different provider's URL. I have done much research into the issue and have tried to USB and multicast flash with 'Noblock' firmware. All to no avail with error message 'awaiting operator key':not happy:. I have also connected the Mag to my laptop using a USB to TTL adapter FT232 to access the bootloader menu. I know which operator key parameter to change but the problem is that I cannot stop the bootloader, as the delay is set by the operator to '0'. Hopefully I have explained my dilemma. By now, hope you have discovered my preferred language is English :laugh1:.

When you think you know, think again. VU+ Solo2, Xtrend ET7500 with OpenATV 6.4

Thanks @ neeljaviya for your reply. Let me explain my situation. First screen; 'STB blocked, call provider'. Whenever I select System Settings, the 'Portal' icon is missing from the screen selection. Therefore I cannot input a different provider's URL. I have done much research into the issue and have tried to USB and multicast flash with 'Noblock' firmware. All to no avail with error message 'awaiting operator key':not happy:. I have also connected the Mag to my laptop using a USB to TTL adapter FT232 to access the bootloader menu. I know which operator key parameter to change but the problem is that I cannot stop the bootloader, as the delay is set by the operator to '0'. Hopefully I have explained my dilemma. By now, hope you have discovered my preferred language is English :laugh1:.

power the box wait till you see portal loading screen hit manu button it will take you in to inner portal go to /syston setting/servers/portals / edit portal url

why you need to find that operator and use same service ?? there are 100s of IPTV portals just switch to another one , let locked portal stay locked

• hello

if anyone knows how to change (reset to 0000 ) parental code of a mag 322

not by clearing user data (because you have to reconstruc as new box..)

but perhaps someone can find what could be done with putty..

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!