Zgemma H7 powervu help really needed

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,325 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• For now I can say things are resolved.
    Since finding version 11438 for openatv for my H7 on another site in an ipk, I've actually had my first non-afn channels come in.
    Kudos to jenseneverest for his help and patience. He walked me through several known solutions but in the end it was all in the version.

The H7 is a popular receiver. I have pondered becoming VIP.
    For now though seeing all of the unanswered questions lingering out there. My thoughts are to wait.
    I know this is a mainly UK site. I'm in the US and forums for ku band satellite reception on other sites have been a great help.
    Questions do get answered or members send PM's for suggestions.
    And from what I have learned has made it a joy to help others out in a way that they understand clearly.
    Here, some answers to solutions are sometimes quite vague or stagnant. Not a good 'seed' to steer a person to VIP.

Oscam-powervu interests me. Finding out how it works and troubleshooting it is iffy for now. This post has been alive since when?
    The wiki for oscam is quite dated. The workings of it are largely undocumented. And the person here who possibly knows the most did not answer a conversation at all or steer me in the right direction with a web link.

So. Why would I wish to become VIP? Please convince me.

• I only run one at a time.

You cannot put the necessary cacheex lines, required for afn, into the regular powervu oscam or it won't work. Can only have cacheex in the afn oscam.server file.

...wayyyyy above my head.
    as are many things in the configs.

wishing there was a place that explained it all in terms i could understand.

• I only run one at a time.

You cannot put the necessary cacheex lines, required for afn, into the regular powervu oscam or it won't work. Can only have cacheex in the afn oscam.server file.

...wayyyyy above my head.
    as are many things in the configs.

wishing there was a place that explained it all in terms i could understand.

I understand. Make sure you do not put the cacheex lines I described into your current oscam.server or you will not be able to open any powervu channels. Use the instructions later on if/when you decide to watch afn.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!