cardsharing inside my home

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,451 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I try to make cardsharing inside my home,i read in internet one guide and make my vu+solo as server and dm500 like client, but it doesn't work.
    can some one help me how can i make exactly?????

• Can you give us some more info...what card(s) do you have? Are you using CCcam & OScam or ? What have you done so far?

Sorry,I'm not very good in this kind of works, I read it in one guide

i open cccam.cfg and and I did one fline,and after i open the other box and i put clines with user name and password of fline of the other box at the end

• yuo need to use the boxIP :

in SoLO server add : F: dm500 mine
    the port is the one you have opened in router

then DM500 client : C: 192.168.1.xx port dm500 mine
    thats it..as the dm500 is only client no need to open a port..
    no need to put limits on end of lines as it is internally sharing not externally..
    the IP in the cline is the internal IP of the solo

• I have to put all clines or only this with boxip???

• The c line for your DM 500 should have the ip address of your Vu+ solo which is running your cccam server in it as it is a internal share,

i.e C: your vu solo ip addy/sharing port number/ username password/ no { 0:0:3 }

The forward slashes (/) would not be in the line.

And the F line would look like this: F: username password 3 0 0 { 0:0:3 }

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have 4 clines. i have to put all of them starting with vu solo ip???

• Only if they are all for internal shares,other boxes inside your home.

If they are c lines which connect to other servers then you would not use the ip addy of your solo,just leave them as they are.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• you can add as many clines as you like as long as they come from different IPs.
    not the solo IP....this can only be one cline...
    if they are clines from other peers you would simply add them to either box ,not the 2 boxes at the same time....
    You need to clarify exactly what you have + what you are really trying to do.
    your original Q was to use solo as server + use dm500 as client only..so... put all clines from peers + the cline from solo into dm500.(cline from solo will use the IP not the host name )
    you really need to read the cardsharing BASICS in the cardsharing section HERE

• Only if they are all for internal shares,other boxes inside your home.

If they are c lines which connect to other servers then you would not use the ip addy of your solo,just leave them as they are.

sorry my friend because I'm a beginner. my vu solo works with this clines, and i want only to open the other my dm500 inside home. I think this clines on my vu solo are to connect with other serves. am i right??

• on solo put these lines

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    F: dm500 box1

===============================================

on dm500 box put this line

C: 192.168.1.100 12000 dm500 box1

===============================================

change 192.168.1.100 above to the correct ip address of your solo

Can you see the relationship between the lines on both boxes ?

• Do you actually have a paid subscription card that you have in one of your receivers that you are trying to share with the other receiver, or are you trying to share clines that you have put in one of your receivers? If you are trying to share clines, then the person who provided you with these clines would need to allow you to share these by giving you a reshare as well. You clearly admitted on a thread yesterday that you were trying to share a cline from a payserver from one receiver to another, and now you say you have 4 clines - if these are clines you got from a payserver or found on the internet somewhere, you can forget sharing these, as it isn't going to work.

so before we can establish if what you are doing will be possible, please answer two questions

1: Do you have your own paid legal subscription card in one of the receivers
    2: Where did you source the clines from? from a website, from a payserver (did you pay for them), or did a friend send you them?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Do you actually have a paid subscription card that you have in one of your receivers that you are trying to share with the other receiver, or are you trying to share clines that you have put in one of your receivers? If you are trying to share clines, then the person who provided you with these clines would need to allow you to share these by giving you a reshare as well. You clearly admitted on a thread yesterday that you were trying to share a cline from a payserver from one receiver to another, and now you say you have 4 clines - if these are clines you got from a payserver or found on the internet somewhere, you can forget sharing these, as it isn't going to work.

so before we can establish if what you are doing will be possible, please answer two questions

1: Do you have your own paid legal subscription card in one of the receivers
    2: Where did you source the clines from? from a website, from a payserver (did you pay for them), or did a friend send you them?

No i have no card.
    As I say in the other thread, i paid for the box, but i saw that was little expensive for me. When my paid period has finished i opened it from password and i don't know how but it start again to work. i navigate to much in internet and your forum and I saw that was possible to do thing like cardsharing or more thing that i didn't know before. I spent to much time looking in internet how to open them from passwords. I put my self here aims and i did this,now i want to make the other box work with card sharing,and i have to tell you that is a more difficult for me then to open from passwords,because as i told you im a beginner. Im new in this thinngs and I like to learn

• you cannot share what is not yours..simple as that.
    if your paid period is up then you were either paying installments for the box or for a line from a p/s.
    if you read from the first post ,,everything has been explained.. try it.

• Besides this, this is the same question as you asked yesterday, and you are trying to share a cline that you are paying for, as far as I can work out. You haven't got a card as you said, and you have said in the previous thread that one of the clines 'finish'. Clines only 'finish' if you pay for them, or if your receiver was bought with a cline (sometimes called a 'gift' - which is still a payserver because you probably paid more for you receiver than you would have without a cline) You now have the link for some good info for the basics of cardsharing, read it, and please understand that again we will not help you share a cline that you paid for, and we do not support this. As a pointer, cardsharing is all about buying a valid subscription card, and sharing it with someone elses valid subscription card. Paying someone for a cline to access paid channels is not cardsharing. You need to understand the concept of cardsharing before you can cardshare.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!