Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,467 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,943 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• Hi kiddac, I spotted an issue with the timeshift time remaining display. If the timeshift falls over a minute behind the live broadcast, the osd time just loops back around to minus secs and never reaches minus minutes. So for example at -59 secs it just loops back to -1 secs continuously.

On the file Slyk18ServicePosition.py I changed line 156 from if e / 60 < length: to if e / 60 < 1: to fix it. It also highlighted the fact that it says -1 mins as opposed to -1 min so there seems to be an issue with the pluralisation code in the ngettext functions.

Also in my attempts to fix the time issue I noticed an odd occurrence with the timeshift time if I pause it more than once, the time is wrong. For example if I pause it for say 20 seconds, press stop and then pause again the timeshift doesn't start at -1 secs, it seems to add on the previous 20 secs of the last pause and start at -21 secs. I thought maybe it was an issue with my box but I checked all the themes and they work fine with the buffer always starting at 1 sec.

Edited once, last by tweezer ().

• Fantastic skins KiddaC - I'm using slyk (as are all my family and friends).

We have one question (request): would it be possible to change the default for "Record Series" to record Daily instead of once per week?

Even if the show you want to record is only broadcast once per week, having the setting set to Daily won't cause a problem (unless in the offchance there's a repeat of the show at the same time ... which is more unlikely).

What do you think?

• I've been having issues with picons on infobar and top right corner of the channel selection screen on vskin 1080 on vix 5.4001.

I removed the shared components that was installed from feeds and used enigma2-plugin-skins-kiddac-shared-components_1.06_all.ipk

That seems to have fixed it. Is there any difference in files on GitHub to what is on the ipk?

• Sorry my skins are just for oe-alliance builds. Even with them its getting more and more difficult to make universal skins. Too many teams now all doing there own little things.

dsayers feeds should be using the exact same version as on my posts

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Is there a setting in the graphical EPG to remove the boquet tabs at the top, showing which one I'm currently in etc.

Thanks!

Edited once, last by thesatkid: Updating questions ().

• Hi KiddaC,

wonderful your skins... I use Slyk Onyx 1080 on my Zgemma H9.2H equipped with purE2 6.5. All good but in the 2nd infobar, left up side on the screen, don't appear the informations about sat and service provider/transponder (see attached screenshot, red circle). And with purE2 it's not possible to change/modify 2nd infobar and nor the other osd settings (alternative infobar, colors and more ...)... 😒😒. Can you take a look please? ... and, another tip: is it possible to add a wheather icon in the bottom right (yellow circle...😏)?

Thank's a lot...

b2908f3080f655c6fbcaea2.jpg

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited once, last by saragusa ().

• First of all - Great Skin well done. I've moved over from another similar themed skin and this one is so much sharper and crisper. I do have one question though. On the main EPG the border line for the top left channel preview seems to stretch all the way down over the rows. Any ideas here please? Also I've install the top picks extension and rebooted my open vix solo2 box but it doesn't seem to have made a different to the top picks. I can't see any timers setup too in cron/ auto timers etc.

*I've figured the screenshot one out thanks. Just struggling with the top picks one.

• Is there a setting in the graphical EPG to remove the boquet tabs at the top, showing which one I'm currently in etc.

Thanks!

You haven't said what skin you are using. But the principle is the same for all.

You need to edit the skin files that live in that skin folder /usr/share/enigma2/[skin name]

All my skins are seperated out into seperate files all the epg screens live in *epg.xml

Then you need to look for these 3 widgets of code and delete them. tabrow, firsttab, guidebouquetlist.
    They will appear in a few different screens.

Code
            <widget name="tabsrow" position="491,275" size="1429,54" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="1" />
            <widget name="firsttab" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Bold;30" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#0f3963" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" transparent="0" zPosition="2" />
            <widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#2061a1" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1" transparent="1" zPosition="2" />

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!