Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,202 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Official Post

Dont remeber but think that there is a picon helper in the Tools folder ;)

But the picons working just fine, try your self and see

• Hi KiddaC, first time poster after starting with OATV.

first of all thank you for the amazing work you put into these skins.

I have a couple of questions after setting up OpenATV 6.5

After I installed that EPG button/tab mod (version 3.0) yesterday my VU+ wouldn't boot, I had to wipe everything. I don't know what went wrong...

And also,

How do I set the Channel Selection Screen to look like this?

77132-89e276808c881ae02ea39-jpg

• The epg mod is a never ending dog chasing tail scenario.

Enigma2 code evolves and these hacks of mine have to be constantly updated. They have not been updated or checked for a while. I know there is issues with openvix, but openatv one is still working I think. Make sure you install the correct files. (openatv not vix)
    I have this on my my openatv 6.5 (build is probably june ish)

Channel select is alternative layout as found in going into te channel select screen > menu > settings > channel list service mode > simple (reboot gui)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Enigma2 code evolves and these hacks of mine have to be constantly updated. They have not been updated or checked for a while. I know there is issues with openvix, but openatv one is still working I think. Make sure you install the correct files. (openatv not vix)

Channel select is alternative layout as found in going into te channel select screen > menu > settings > channel list service mode > simple

Well thank you very much for your quick reply. Keep up the good work mate, those skins look amazing.

Channel select is alternative layout as found in going into te channel select screen > menu > settings > channel list service mode > simple (reboot gui)

It would be great if you could fix the OpenVIX EPGSelection hack when you get some time so it is compatible with latest updates. I know you are a busy man. Keep up the good work!

It would be great if you could fix the OpenVIX EPGSelection hack when you get some time so it is compatible with latest updates. I know you are a busy man. Keep up the good work!

Ask openvix if tabs can be added I think that's the only thing missing since they made epg changes. Options for coloured buttons and Ch+/- has already been added

• Hi Kiddac,

Any chance the row issue Abu brought above and rows squashed in records list could be fixed for VIX.

Love the skin

All my skins come with their own movie planner mod. They do not work with default layout.

Visit any of my skin threads and download and install the relevant movie planner mod ipk on the first post.

Then when in movie planner, press menu, settings and select the "use extended list". Change that to the skin being used.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks worked treat but in Vix 5.4 pressing menu doesn't bring up the menu, after running the IPK changed movie list.

Also single EPG, is there any way the rows can be fixed? Picture attached. If I enter the menu in single EPG it fixed but exiting back to picture layout.

Thanks

• Sorted movie list.

One suggestion I have is icons recording / viewed would look better on the left hand side.

Great skin,,,👍👍👍

• Unfortunately it is, as I said the issue occurs after installing Movie Planner Mod 2.0 on OpenVix 5.4 using the ipk hosted here and the version on the OpenVix feeds. In fact it was mentioned by another user just a few posts up, he couldn't see the menu as it doesn't render.

Thanks worked treat but in Vix 5.4 pressing menu doesn't bring up the menu, after running the IPK changed movie list.

Seems something has changed in MovieList.py or MovieSelection.py on Openvix 5.4 .

Before Movie Planner Mod the menu looks fine:

78c3f619d7.jpg

After Movie Planner Mod:

ef02dd87e3a93686.jpg

It also affects the other skins:

247761afbfac.jpg

• Thanks Willo3092, I can't wrap my head around it, if I uninstall movie mod the settings the problem fixes itself but obviously the planner looks a mess.

Hi kiddac, no I don't have enhanced movie center installed and since Willo3092 has it working there must be something wrong on my end but as to what that is I don't know, I installed a fresh 5.4.006 and it still happens.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!