Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,436 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,720 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hi

I’ve been using the sly-Q skin for some time. Thank you.

I’ve just upgraded my vu Zero4k to openvix 6 and downloaded the skin from the plugins.

Everything seemed fine at first but I now no longer have the picon displayed on the infobar. Picons work on all the other screens and on other skins.

Have I missed something ?

Edited once, last by Gollom122: Typo ().

• I appreciate the steer but it didn’t work for me. I changed the picon size from 2 to 3 and also tried 1. The updated shared components and the latest skin. I still have the same issue. The default picon is displayed on the infobar. The correct picons are displayed on the single epg info bar epg and the grid epg.

Works fine on other skins.

Could you please point me at the specific change I need to make as clearly I’ve not been able to find the right fix reading the main thread thanks

• Gollom122

I will just add, after being away from my box for a month.

My own picons had screwed up and was crashing the info bar.

I had to force reinstall my shared-components and skin files to make it play happy again.

Maybe a feed update had corrupted something too.

Glad you got it working again.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi KiddaC

Satellite Box - Edision OS Mega

Image - Openvix 6.0.007

Slyk Q 1080 version. enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q-1080_1.31.20210620_all.ipk

The problem i have is i cant see picons on normal satellite TV channels. On my IPTV sub i can see picons on info bar and EPG but on satellite it is blank on epg channel selection and info bar. It just says slyk Q instead on showing picon

I have checked my settings as per your original thread but cant seem to get picons to show on my bouquet of satellite channels

I have also tried to reflash the box (factory reset) and it still the same

Regards

Edited once, last by Minesh ().

• Hi thanks guys all sorted. Deleted the pic one from the folder then download piconizer from the plug-ins then re downloaded xe aio.

All pic is are working now except for itv London on satellite. I don’t mind I can live that

Thanks again

• if you are after sky uk picons

then my epiconizer plugin you can download all the sky guide picons

Just need to change the download folder to your picon folder

it also has all the itv logos already in the local folder source

• Sorry if mentioned before. I've had a read through and a search.

Installed a few skins to try which were rubbish so came back to onyx.

Lost my EPG on current listings and in the infobar. It's showing perfectly the next show EPG though.

Uninstalled all other skins.

Deleted and redownload EPG.

Tried another skin (EPG works fine) tried other (newer) kiddac skins though and none of them are showing the EPG in the infobar or current event.

20220309-160201
    Image 20220309-160201 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

20220309-160148
    Image 20220309-160148 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co
  • Riverz

What image are using.

The text that is missing is the scrolling text. The element is called "RunningText"

This is a standard element on pretty much all images and therefore I do not include it as a custom element in my skins.

Or it could be my custom time displays. Which seems more likely.

Do note though, that all my skins first need the shared components ipk installed first.

If installing via feeds it will automatically install this shared component first, and then the skin

If manualing installing my skins, first install the shared components ipk (once), and then the desired skin

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!