Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,467 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 149,923 times. The last Post () by bmitie.

• Might be while as the wife has control of the remote until after Eastenders finishes at 8pm to view her programs but I am sure you are correct in what you are saying. I downloaded the file but never copied it over to my e2 so was constantly installing an outdated version. 🤦

• and by the way tbe, I have raised an issue for this on openatv github.

It's flagged as investigating

messagebox.py breaks skins that use old skin applet autoresize resize code · Issue #2234 · openatv/enigma2
    When you amended the self.list = None this has broke a lot of skins A huge majority of skins used the skin applet code to resize the messagebox/choicebox…
    github.com

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Might be while as the wife has control of the remote until after Eastenders finishes at 8pm to view her programs but I am sure you are correct in what you are saying. I downloaded the file but never copied it over to my e2 so was constantly installing an outdated version. 🤦

muppet. Anyway your issue made me rewrite the entire applet code. So its generally better now anyway ;)

• Installed enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-1080_2.13.20220320 on vix 6.0.008 and I seem to be getting a message box crash

• I had the same problem with openatv 6.4.

So I deleted the image and reinstalled it.

i reinstalled bout 6 times and still same thing once i install slyk r19 nothing works i can install any thing or uninstall anything it just crashes with the same crash log as dasyers

• :spit: Hmmm I am on it. I assumed vix menulist would have been the same as openatv, obviously not.

You might have to delete my chosen skin folder so you can then use your box via default skin.

skin folders live here.

/usr/share/enigma2/

• Never mind your thumbs down tbe :smiling face: , if you would have had your brained screwed in and not kept saying it was broke, then we wouldn't be here.
    And for those that don't know, tbe downloaded version 1.33 of onyx, forgot to install it and then when testing, kept saying it was broke. V1.32 was broke.
    So I kept faffing when it wasn't even broke in the first place.

100% blaming tbe and openatv and any one else except me :smiling face with halo:

404793a96c1c73bc19.png

Cheers for your testing tbe

• Official Post

Well to be honest you can also blane the "Monty Python" version used by OE-A at the moment.

Everything worked just fine on all images except ATV

Who have a mix of python 3.9 and 3.10 :partying face:

But as info... python 3.9 will be closed at the end of this year and python 3.10.x will be the replacemant for python 2.7

So enjoy while it last. So there will be a massive python move again in a very short time.

• dsayers

(or anyone else using openvix)

I need you test something else I deleted to :cowboy hat face: as its vix specific. Openatv is fine.
    This is on the latest version of my skins.

On channel select screen.

If your press record on a channel

c4b801cf7a1f2221161f88.png

Wait a few seconds. Press record on the same channel you just started recording.

You should get this screen

cd3b341cf709f44027b.png

click stop recording.

Then I need to see what the messagebox screen afterwards looks like.

Because I deleted the screen RemoveTimerQuestion screen and should now fallback to just use my new messagebox screen.
    (bad screenshot as this skin on my box hasn't got my new updates. Doh!)

c6419f8eed7b.png

• Official Post

I am getting this crash

• I am getting this crash

That's the same crash I had a few posts up using vskin and should have been fixed. Has feeds got the latest skin?

Edited once, last by dsayers ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!