Zgemma H9.2H or H7S?

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,937 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• Jens, the source of our improvement to the script went straight to the Zgemma devs GIT, m8. I insisted... ;) Hence my comment above, about needless reinvention of the wheel. And for the record, almost all our improvements find their way into OE-A GIT: Yocto layer for SH4, Kodi for Arm (Wetek) and so on... Even into OpenPLi... ahem... and that's kinda against their will at times... :D

Thanx for the kind words, I do spend a lot of time on all of those, true. I almost stopped using other boxes, hehe... And I do keep pushing for improvements of those boxes, when a bug is discovered. Hobby is kinda important to me, Gawd knows why... :P

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Nis, I think if you compare the sponsor's great deal on H7 - there will be nothing to compare with. OEM boxes (copies of H7) are the 2 other 51 models I mentioned above.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Can't miss, really, not to worry, just listen to your needs...

Hi again,

Talking about new Zgemma boxes I find the new H9-combo at zgemma.org being a box which seems to combine the good facilities from both H7S and H9H but I think it might have a good competitive box namely the Octagon sf8008 4K UHD Combo. What do you think? Is the Octagon sf8008 a good choice? It is very new from late 2018 and seems to be very much alike the H9-Combo. Who knows about the Octagon?

• _BAZ, you have all you need on this forum, see PurE2 section, as well as Zgemma section. Elsewhere, in OSCam Emu section, a post of mine will complete the info, no worries.

If you get the 2 partitions image you can have PurE2 v. 6.2 and 6.3 and test for us... :)

Nis, I think they are the same, give or take but I don't have Octagon, sorry... Only H9S/T and H9.2H and S models, plus H7.

• _BAZ, you have all you need on this forum, see PurE2 section, as well as Zgemma section. Elsewhere, in OSCam Emu section, a post of mine will complete the info, no worries.

If you get the 2 partitions image you can have PurE2 v. 6.2 and 6.3 and test for us...

Sure. Found it. Still waiting for my H7C box to come but looking forward to flashing with this. :party-time:

• hi

I have noticed the small talk about Zgemma H7 qua H9 xx - H9.2S

in my opinion the Zgemma H9.2S is much more stabil when etc. emu is used

maybe the reason could be the much faster or more stabil

CPU inside the H9.2S is the reason qua the H7

both are in use here and use the Open PLI 7.0

:thumbup:

• Not so in my view... PurE2 in use here.

• hi! Kapciu75

You can by it from world of satellite who is the sponsor here :-)

We have them in stock, but we're awaiting software to be completed before we can start selling them.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Guys, what will be the price for Zgemma H9 Twin tuner? is there any estimated date you start selling it?

£89.00 each. We're hoping to start selling this week.

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

• Hi Again :-)

I can recommand Openpli 7.1 release it´s really Work beside the Zgemma H9.2S dual maybe I have to try the new firmware from World of satellite

when it´s ready for the Zgemma 9.2 S :smiling:

• That to me sounds very strange but OK...

• Guys, what will be the price for Zgemma H9 Twin tuner? is there any estimated date you start selling it?

We are now starting to sell the Zgemma H9 Twin, £89 each: https://www.world-of-satellite…tal-zgemma/zgemma-h9-twin

• Guys, thank you. One will go to Poland soon. 😀 One more question. Will it have EU plug for me?

We will provide a plug adapter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!