CCcam 2.3.8 mips

There are 139 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 82,965 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• how do i install it i put in usr bin with 777 attributes and then how do i proceed?

I can't figure out how to do it

605637e80308dbe61d0d3d8b8.png

I put the file cccam2.3.8 mips in tmp but it gives me error I also gave the 755 attributes

Remove the white spaces from target path:

"/usr/bin/cccam" instead of your "/ usr / bin / cccam"

Melgas copied my post incorrectly, with errors and so it doesn't work for you. Study the whole discussion and understand everything. You'll find my post there. :)

• #

Hi, @s3n0

You said:

Melgas copied my post incorrectly, with errors and so it does not work for you. Study the whole discussion and understand everything. You'll find my post there. :)

#

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I did not know how to get the link from the post. Now I know.

CCcam 2.3.8 mips

Unfortunately I am no longer allowed to edit my post.

I put in my post the credits for "s3n0". You really wanted the post link.

Excuse me.

Thank you very much. Hugs.

#

#

NOTE:

Everything is working well with CCcam 2.3.8 mips.

I followed his instructions and everything went very well.

Thank you very much.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• then so that you all understand there was a bit of confusion this cam does not work on the arm and sh4 architecture decoder so it is useless to fill the forum on gigablu 4k it doesn't work on amiko it doesn't work for me at the moment and a version was released just for

MIPS ARCHITECTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• then so that you all understand there was a bit of confusion this cam does not work on the arm and sh4 architecture decoder so it is useless to fill the forum on gigablu 4k it doesn't work on amiko it doesn't work for me at the moment and a version was released just for

MIPS ARCHITECTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy man :) we just seeking for arm architecture :)

• What exactly doesn't work? If you use manual procedure, you know if the binary works. I don't understand what's going on in your box at all. Does the cccam work ? Try in the Shell: top | grep cam to check the CCCam was started. If so, write what you see. Nothing ?

Don't you just have a bad configuration of your CCCam ?

Maybe you need the CCCam specifically for "armv7ahf-neon" chipset and not for general ARMv7. So just for clarification, please give me the following command in your set top box:

cat /proc/cpuinfo

... or redirect the output to the text file and then copy the content from the file into your post:

cat /proc/cpuinfo > /tmp/cpuinfo.txt

• root@vuuno4k:~#

root@vuuno4k:~# processor : 1

-sh: processor: not found

root@vuuno4k:~# model name : ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)

-sh: syntax error: unexpected "("

root@vuuno4k:~# Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tl

s vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm

-sh: Features: not found

root@vuuno4k:~# CPU implementer : 0x42

-sh: CPU: not found

root@vuuno4k:~# CPU architecture: 7

root@vuuno4k:~# CPU variant : 0x0

root@vuuno4k:~# CPU part : 0x00f

root@vuuno4k:~# CPU revision : 3

root@vuuno4k:~#

root@vuuno4k:~# Hardware : Broadcom STB (Flattened Device Tree)

• Where do i place the .cfg files?

If CCCam is installed and running, so open the CCCam-Webif in your web-browser via http://box_IP_address:16001 and the configuration directory should be found under "Files" > "Version" (or something similar - sorry but I don't know CCCam-Webif well).

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!