CCcam 2.3.8 mips

There are 139 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 82,821 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• great effort, thanks for everybody worked on it.

it sticks though, not only DE chanells stick all other providers also stick.

it needs fixin.

please fix it

keep up the good work

• Yes, it is a BUG in new Oscam versions. However, the temporary solution is ready. Version 11517 has been modified - binaries to test this "Sky DE" problem (CW problem) are already online, everywhere on the Internet .-) .

Of course, this is also true for Cccam because both softcams using the same source code base.

• Yes, it is a BUG in new Oscam versions. However, the temporary solution is ready. Version 11517 has been modified - binaries to test this "Sky DE" problem (CW problem) are already online, everywhere on the Internet .-) .

Of course, this is also true for Cccam because both softcams using the same source code base.

the oscams from revision 11292 have no bugs but the previous versions do not have the info for cryptwork

please do not give wrong info because I am using revision 11292 and walk steadily and without blocking you obviously wrong something

• Nino.73 :

The information is not misleading, but true.

User juli13, compiler of different binaries from another discussion forum, has quoted the contribution of Oscam developers. There's really BUG in CWs and it's a NEW BUG. So far, no one has reported any errors, and it has already come out in the meantime 500 different other versions, which the German (Sky DE), of course, have also tested over the past two years. This means that versions have also worked before. Nothing like that, it only worked 11292 or older! You have bad information, dear friend. I don't know what source you are using, but the source has deceived you. I'm dedicated to satellite technology for 2 years, but nobody reported this BUG ever in previous Oscam versions. The quotation clearly states that the problem is with "new 64-bit CWs".

The source is here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=289485&page=25

Quote by juli13, who compiles these Oscam (comes from a remote forum) and is based on notifications (also quotations) from Oscam developers:

Changeset 11517 with fix log_bad_cw for S*y Ger

Quote:

build by juli13

The patch allows the *** stations (currently only Sky SAT) with the new 64bit CWs the potentially invalid display and optionally also discard.

Please note the following:

- The function is activated only with "disablecrccws_only_for" and only in the oscam.server in the reader config
    - with "dropbadcws = 1" in the reader config you can ensure that the potentially wrong CW is discarded, otherwise there is only a log message and no action
    - The bad CW detection works basically "only" with a 99.998% accuracy and thus theoretically can provide a hoax
    - Otherwise, the behavior as with the current trunk with the exception that it comes with transmitters continue to use a 48bit CW to a hoax
    - a false message in connection with "dropbadcws = 1" causes it to freeze free or the station remains permanently dark when it comes to 48bit CWs.

Channel groups which one can have booked on the *** map and which still use the 48bit CW would be HD +, ORF, HD Austria and PYUR.
    So watch out with the parameter dropbadcws and how you interpret the log.
    At the point again Thanks to @kabeltod for this note.

UPDATE:
    Version 3 of the patch with a higher accuracy (99.9985% instead of 99.61% before).

:censor:

There is again in "ver.3" patch and is in the TESTING stage ! Exactly the same problem has cccam, which relies on the same code used in oscam. What would someone coding the same 2x times ? It's the same as Linux. The core is just one, but the feed content or graphical environment, the availability of hardware drivers, and so on... are differ in different distributions. However, the Linux kernel is always the same! Thus, according to the version and according to the chipset / CPU / platform.

• So then with your explanation you mean that the OSCAM source code is in fact the CCcam source code ? As CCcam was released years before the OSCam, and then OSCam started.

Emo

• Nope. :)

If the code is considered to be Open Source, it is meant for all programmers in the world - that must be enough to understand.

Likewise, the Webif module in Oscam or Cccam is downloaded to / from OpenWebif for Enigma. Programmers share, copy, and edit their code. They work together on bugs, problems, bugs, improvements, and then the same BUG is reflected in all the "editions" of a particular code. Any OpenSource code so freely distributed is similar.

For example, as a recently revealed WPA2 exploit in the case of WiFi repeater mode - this error obviously occurred in all of the existing devices in the world and needed a firmware update. This is because every single wifi-router manufacturer uses a copied code and does not interfere with the algorithm if it is not needed. If every developer or manufacturer of wifi-routers programmed their own algorithm for WiFi 802.11, then this error would have been revealed and corrected long ago (programmers would have come to it if they had created each code separately and each of them - of course, with standards and standards) .

Unfortunately, today's world does not work. Today, ALL is being copied and improved if necessary. Other programmers then apply the improved code to their code. This is how the code of the OpenSource spreads throughout the world. It's natural, normal, and it's good that it works.

• I repeat for s3n0, as it seems he didn't understood.

My point is :

So then with your explanation you mean that the OSCAM source code is in fact the CCcam source code ? As CCcam was released years before the OSCam, and then OSCam started.

Emo

• one question, i realized there is a major problem with ARM chipset boxes with oscam11517 it freezes in every key change time for all packages, after 2 3 4 times power cable restars it working good until i restart box from remote, i tried openpli vti open atv same shit happening. do you have any idea about it ?

• Exactly. So as I wrote - Oscam and Cccam or other softcams share the same code base (communication with the decoding card, working with encryption algorithms, etc.).

I didn't write anything about which of these two softcam first appeared in the world.

Whether we are writing about softcam clients or about softcam servers or just about the communication network protocol itself (cccam, newcamd, cs357x, cs378x, etc.), it doesn't matter which one of them appeared first in the world.

For example, Viaccess has recently appeared. This system also still does not have good support on softcams. It will take a long time to have such good support with softcams, such as the old Cryptoworks system.

• Definitely you are in this field since 2 years (some are since 30 years). Please don't explain too much to members... it would be better. Thank you.

Concerning Viaccess... it's Eurocrypt M, specifications published by ETSI developped by France Telecom in the beggining of 90s (after the GIE Cartes Bancaires in the 80s for Bank Cards, EMV Specifications), that was once upon a time, probably you weren't born yet, used for DMAC and then D2MAC. First document was published only few years ago (more than 2) in... (Version 1.0) August 1993 by France Telecom.

Emo

• your box and a mips the cccam 2.3.8 works only with mips decoder but it is preferable to install derivative image open pli and no imagine vti or open atv with these images have problems

with black hole work fine and also with open pli

no openatv no vti:::::::::::

• Thanks. I just replaced my CCcam.2.3.0 with CCcam2.3.8 and set Read + Read & Execute permissions from Windows via FTP connection. All good so far.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!