[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 556 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 168,052 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hello community!

I need help ...

I have installed the manager on my receiver. I have the image Pure2 and NordVPN.

The first time the plugin worked very good. I saw the countries on the left side of the window and could choose which country I connect to. I had to reboot the receiver for another reason and found that my created folder "openvpn" in media/hdd disappeared. (In this folder I have two other folders. Once France and once Germany - I have then copied the tcp server from nordvpn into the respective country folder.) So I uploaded it again. But after that I could not see the countries anymore. So I rebooted and found again that the folder "openvpn" is not in media/hdd .... anymore.

In the file "plugin.py" I adjusted the way config.vpnmanager.directory = ConfigText(default="/hdd/openvpn/", fixed_size=False).

what am i doing wrong?

Thx for your precious help!

Edited 2 times, last by AmBB ().

• Official Post

So I rebooted and found again that the folder "openvpn" is not in media/hdd .... anymore.

Did creating a symbolic link not help the last time you had this problem?

• So I rebooted and found again that the folder "openvpn" is not in media/hdd .... anymore.

Did creating a symbolic link not help the last time you had this problem?

Please excuse me master G ... I had completely overlooked your reply to my thread from 2022 ..., well, I just entered the command at Putty. After the reboot it is also still in /home/root

But why can not I see the countries?

edit: I have solved my problem .... a little thought has fetched. Of course I had to change the path in VPN Manager also to /home/root/nordvpn

THX master G for your help!!!!!!

• Hallo. After installing the plugin on BlackHole Pyt.3.... I have this message "No module named future" what do I need to add? Please give me a hint.

Thanks..

• Hello, did someone install and run openvpn succesfully on latest openvix?

I struggle to get it works, it works fine for me on latest Openpli but no luck on Openvix

on openpli after running "opkg install openvp" ftp to "etc\openvpn" and copy the files "client.conf" and "password.txt" (depends on your vpn provider in my case is password for other is login.txt)

on openvix I do see two folders under openvpn "client" and "server"

any idea help is much appreciated.

thank you

Zgemma H7S

• Sorry but your problems are nothing to do with this plugin you are talking basic install of openvpn not the vpn manager , Did you try installing that ?

• On OpenATV and OpenVIX PY3, VPN Manager 1.17 installs fine, connects to the server, but no internet connection activity. There is a warning on the information page saying "No IPV6 has been configured for tun0 therefore the route installation may fail, or may not work as expected" . I have attached screenshot of the Warning/error. I'm using Privateinternetaccess (PIA). How do I fix the problem?

I still haven't resolved this problem. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

• Can somebody confirm that this plugin (latest version) is working ok in OpenBh 5.3 (latest)?

I am using that image but getting 'Login Error: AUTH_FAILED'.

My login credentials have not changed and I can successfully connect using my mobile phone with the same login details.

• Can somebody confirm that this plugin (latest version) is working ok in OpenBh 5.3 (latest)?

My login credentials have not changed and I can successfully connect using my mobile phone with the same login details.

The same thing happens to me too; I assume you are using nordvpn. They changed the authentication process. Using password and mail for the manual connection method no longer works. Now it works with the credentials they send you to your email.

The same thing happens to me too; I assume you are using nordvpn. They changed the authentication process. Using password and mail for the manual connection method no longer works. Now it works with the credentials they send you to your email.

Yes I am using NordVPN.

You are absolutely correct. Email/Password combination no longer works. You need to go in to your account using web browser and access Account Settings/Services/NordVPN/Manual setup. There you will get your unique Username/Password combination. That is what you use to connect to servers in the VPN Manager plugin.

I did that and all is working again.

Thank you again my friend.

• Crikey thank you for that! Thought I was going insane!! Been pulling my hair out for days! :D Nice of NordVPN to let us know!!!

• Hello, I can't install it on my openatv 6.4 image, every time everything goes well and when I want to open it, I have...."no module named future"....

it may require something from feeds but openatv 6.4 is EOL so no support perhaps someone else who is still running openatv 6.4 can help to check if they can install it.

• Hello, I can't install it on my openatv 6.4 image, every time everything goes well and when I want to open it, I have...."no module named future"....

Good afternoon kashmir, you have to see in the official repository all versions and updates

Python2.7 - OpenATV 6.4

python3.11 - OpenATV 7.xx

https://github.com/zKhadiri/Mu…kerPro-releases/find/main

pasted-from-clipboard.png

| Uclan Ustym 4K Pro Combo | Octagon SX88+ SE WL |

• Are you posting on wrong thread this is about vpnmanager, not MultiStalkerPro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!