[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 556 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 167,919 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Tried proton vpn free servers its doenst work

The same for me on OpenAtv 7.3. On OpenAtv 7.2 (SF8008) it worked flawlessly with the same config files. The error I get is: Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/net/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2); Tun module is present in kernel but for some reason does not create the dir /dev/net/tun.

Edited once, last by mauriz ().

• Do I have to extract the ovpn folder from the zip file and put it inside the hdd folder?

just open old nord config file folder on hard drive and delete config files then extract and copy your new ones to that folder . also nord has changed it is not normal user account and pasword login details:

from another forum:

• Can anyone help me vpn manager does not connect anymore I did the same procedure as always

:Translate:

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• Hi Guys

I have the same issue, trying to get Nord VPn to work either on XE VPN or VPN Manager, It doesn't work. Can anyone help me get it to work? I have vu sol2 box running OpenATV 6.4

thankz

you know the problem

Changes to the login process on third-party apps and routers | NordVPN support

I already posted it in nord vpnconnector thread you need to use manuall password

Quote from leone74 Can anyone help me vpn manager does not connect anymore I did the same procedure as always

well what vpnprovider would that be and what image are you running

• vpn provider nordvpn image sapro 5.4 openatv 7.4

• You need to get user and pass from Your Nordvpn dashboard.....click on set up manually

h##ps://my.nordaccount.com/dashboard/nordvpn/

fatto inserite le credenziali manuali ma non va, invece se configuro laccount con ddwrt funziona, forse il prblema potrebbe essere il file ovpn

• Hope someone can solve this problem.

I am running openvix 6.4.004 on a zgemma H9.2S.

I have installed vpn manager 1.1.7.

I have created directory vpn under media/hdd/

I have an active IPvanish service.

I have put all the ovpn files dowloaded from IPvanish in the vpn directory together with the crt file and a pass.file containing my IPvanish user name and password on two line.

No matter which server I choose it fails to activate and on checking the openVPN log file I get the following error.

"2023-08-27 11:06:26 WARNING: Compression for receiving enabled. Compression has been used in the past to break encryption. Sent packets are not compressed unless "allow-compression yes" is also set.

Options error: Unrecognized option or missing or extra parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/ipvanish-UK-Birmingham-bhx-c02.conf:19: keysize (2.6.3)

Use --help for more information."

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with IPvanish using openVPN?

• Daverave53.

I have not used compression with Ipvanish so I dont know. if you open VPNManager at top on rhs does it give you your Ip address not through IpVanish ?

If it does download your servers from your login from IPVanish (OVPN files using Openvpn). Put a memory stick in your usb socket. Create a directory labled ovpn and unzip all your servers you want to that together with the certificate (you can put in all IPVanishes servers and select as reqd as some go offline for maintenance etc.) on that usb memory stick. Go into menu for VPNManager when its open and select all or files or something like that in the one directory and point VPN manager to the ovpn file on your USB memory stick. Add your user name (email address for IPVanish and add your password in the menu. When its running you can then select from the hundreds of servers you connect through from your IPVanish account .

Ipvanish works with an earlier version of VPNmanager not tried with the latest. Hope this helps. Worked fine on an older version of VPNManager.

• bodger2

Thanks for the reply but I don´t think it a compression problem as all the ovpn files were extracted prior to importing to the vpn directory. I think the problem is to do with the error message in the openVPN log :-

"Options error: Unrecognized option or missing or extra parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/ipvanish-UK-Birmingham-bhx-c02.conf:19: keysize (2.6.3)"

I´ll try an earlier version of VPN manager and see if that resolves the problem.

• Hi Guys, Maybe someone can help how to correctly to install the plugin VPN Manager? because after installation I'm don't to see it this plugin in directory usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ And also there is no it in the receiver in the plugins directory...VuDuo4KSE OpenBH 5.3

Thank you all in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!