Emu questions for edision os mio 4k

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,428 times. The last Post () by serhiy_dk.

• I'm using the Edision mio with the (SatDreamGR mod) TNAP image. Is there a thread with a step by step on how to set this up? I see multiple files, and am a bit confused on what to download install and how to configure. Thanks

• Ok I will try that tonight. Then once installed do I need to download stuff from here and load it to the receiver? I see ipk files oscam files all this all over the forum., like the one two posts up I guess I need that? Well anyways, I do appreciate the help, I will download something tonight when I get home. I'm sure I'll be back here with more questions lol.

• Ok I have 2 softcams here cccam and mgcamd will any of them be ok or is one better?

Sorry was out of town a few days home now.

• Don't have that, I only have those two and some gbox thing in that section. I guess some stuff has been removed in TNAP mod? Is there a way to download the latest softcams in that section of the receiver? I've seen examples online where people have a full list of oscam and others, I don't have any of that.

• i think that you do not understand me???

there isn't any cccam,mgcamd and gbox in the image feed...

it is more than sure that in green/green /softcam (press twice the green button), there is the latest oscam-emu, and an simple oscam version, and it is there except if you will download it (in that case, it will be in green/red /softcam, if you want to uninstall that).

green

mio2.jpg

red

mio1.jpg

if you want to use cccam or mgcamd, you need a few more other files (not available in the feed), but you can't watch pwu...

if you want to download oscam-emu, follow the instructions above. if you want to ask for 10 different versions or something else... i can't help you

• green/ red button and you have a red hand???

or you are doing something wrong , or you have a problem in your software...

you should have a same board as the one in your picture, but in this one there should be the already installed packages...

i saw a backround in your receiver... that shows "north america" ...

where did you downloaded your image? i do not know if it is the "master" SatDreamGr, or if it is a custom build from a team which works there...

anyway, below is the file for SDG image, you need just a softcam.key as i wrotte above...

• K not home now but will try god knows when. So just download that pop it on a usb and pop it in the receiver?

I know it's a modified one, it can be downloaded from legitfta forums. Or legalfta... not sure what one of them. I did notice they now have a new updated one available, but I have not tried it. Just makes it a bit easier to use in North America, but it seems like they may have taken some stuff out. Not sure why. Anyways, thanks so much for the help. Hope I can try this download you sent me before the weekend. I'm sure I will have more questions till I get this going.

SatDreamGR Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OpenPLi OE Core

SatDreamGR Supported Models ~ ​VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, and VU+ Duo 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!