Emu questions for edision os mio 4k

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,499 times. The last Post () by serhiy_dk.

• Aww I see I can use :

sudo apt update

sudo apt install unrar

Then just extract, then send it to the receiver. Ok cool I will try before I head out if I get up early enough.

• strange i only thought of it as you wrote it

i've never had to install any file archiver in ubuntu

but yes to your question

Code
    unrar e -r /home/work/software/myfile.rar

d598e370.jpg

if all else fails double click it

it may well let you look inside

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Ok I'm in filezilla I got to confige, I see oscam, I see a few things in the drop down. Are the keys there? I see a few things what one is recommended for pv/biss. I assume I click on one of them, then confige then oscam to configure it? Thanks

Oh, any idea how to take the satellite list from one image and install it onto another? Thanks again.

• there aren't keys inside, you have to download from somewhere (in linuxsat there are threads that has softcam.keys) and put it as i wrotte above.

you can boot in your old image, and use a settings program (dreamset , dreamboxedit etc...) take the settings in your pc, and than boot again in the new image, and send them ...

• Ok I downloaded some keys unzipped and have 2 files, I think I sent them to tuxbox then I clicked config, Is there a thread explaining how to do the key setup. I'm using filezilla. Tried some channels but they are blank. Other than a channel popping on, is there any way I would no if I uploaded the keys properly on the receivers end.

• have you already downloaded oscam-emu?

if yes, there is a "folder road" (which you do not writte complete)... etc /tuxbox/config/oscam-emu ...

you are coing there through filezilla, and you transfer the softcam.key in the latest one folder (oscam-emu) .

than you have to restart the cam (oscam-emu) through softcam manager (blue button in the receiver).

• no, you are not confused, everything looks ok..., you are in the right dir (folder) as the picture shows...and inside there are the oscam config files etc...

it could be better, to do not edit files without reason (or without know what are you doing),

which softcam. key did you download?

which channel are you trying to watch?

in the infobar, the cryptoicon shows green?

can you see the oscamwebif (type in your browser the receivers ip:8088 ,or 8888, or 8080)

• I took the latest keys posted by Softcam by enigma1969.

I'm on 55 deg west, bunch of PV channel there.

At the bottom it says no parse cannot emu.

Webif I'll pop up a pick in a bit, my phone is messed up right now.

SatDreamGR Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OpenPLi OE Core

SatDreamGR Supported Models ~ ​VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, and VU+ Duo 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!