Emu questions for edision os mio 4k

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,431 times. The last Post () by serhiy_dk.

• 55W is a satellite that i can't receive to check myself,

but because a lot had happened in channels, have you confirmed from someone,or from any thread in the forum,that those days, those channels are viewable?

• Aww so maybe I took the wrong keys. You know if anyone here is uploading keys for this part of the world? I know those cheap Chinese receivers my friends have open up most of the stuff around here, not sure what they come pre-loaded with I never picked one up. So not sure if they are keys for NA or if they are loaded with a bunch of keys that just work with autoroll for those providers globally? I don't think so but not sure.

• I appreciate your patience with me... Thanks so much... I have a feeling I am close.

Oh, and once I get this up and running, I guess whoever is posting the good keys for my part of the world, I will have to reload the latest keys everytime they post them up right?

Oh and if I messed up my oscam by putting keys everywhere lol, would I just be able to delete it from the menu, and then re-download it again? I'll only do that if all else fails, not sure if I goofed anything up.

• yes, thats it,

but i would like just once to confirm that it is ok (a working channel), and than just to find keys (if there are).

in those receivers, you can't do so much things by the menu. you have to connect through ftp, and delete/edit something...

• I was googling around and I see some older "global key files" not sure if anyone here is posting stuff like that but they seem to have the keys for many NA satellites.

• yes, thats true, but most times those keys changing too often, and we don't know which of them are still active...

about the photo above, it seems that works and not find the correct key...

• Ok cool, will try to get word from my friend and see whats working, I know he said most of the PV is working solid, he can hit from around 70 something to 135.

• Ok he said everything is working fine, I have not tried another satellite yet will have to get around to that. He has some cheap receiver called coquit u2 or something like that. He said basically all pv is open and he has not had to do any updates since he purchased it about 3 months ago. So I guess it comes preset with a bunch of keys. Not sure, I will see if I get anything with the keys I used. If not then I guess I need to find some NA keys somewhere...

• Can't seem to find a softcam key file, just specific update files that seem to have the key update for certain receivers "Gsky/ Hellobox" Most recent one I found is from Oct last year. I'll keep searching.

SatDreamGR Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OpenPLi OE Core

SatDreamGR Supported Models ~ ​VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, and VU+ Duo 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!