Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,304 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• in fact yes I can, python 3 is good, python 2.7 crashes

My hard and soft in signature. I suppose the mine is 2.7?

----------------

And a little correction: among recently added epgshare01 sources not Austrian but Australian channels. Please correct the list.

---------------------------------

It can update some sources successfully. But all Rytecs (which I tried) get crashed.

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

Edited 2 times, last by Gurman2000 ().

• KiddaC, another problem. Cannot find regularity yet but sometimes "jumping buttons" (2/8) behavior unpredictable. I will post details as soon as i find them.

I hope to get .deb version.

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

Edited 2 times, last by Gurman2000 ().

• Official Post

No deb yet since the ascii code crash is still there

• Gurman2000 I know some people find this plugin useful. But it was a plugin I put together very quickly.

I have spent very little time on it, and I don't really plan on spending much future time on it in the future.

It was never designed for all boxes, and next to no testing has been done on dreamboxes.

If it works in assigning an epg to a channel, then that is fine. Anything else is cosmetic and not really very high up my priority list

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• No deb yet since the ascii code crash is still there

That is the code I have meant to have just fixed.

I originally had

import codecs

def getMatchList(self, name, url):

with codecs.open(temppath, 'r', encoding='utf-8') as epglist:

This crashed my python 2.7

So changed it back to a standard file open

with open(temppath, 'r') as epglist:

This now works fine on my python 2.7 and python 3 images

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Other changes in epgshare01 sources. Last symbols in US-LOCALS are _LOCALS2 (instead of _LOCALS1) and in INDIA - _IN4 (instead of _IN2)

US Locals 1 had become bloated and un-manageable with many being regional rather than true local stations hence the update to locals 2 by them. Epg's that appear to have dissappeared in locals2 should now be found

in the US option

Edited once, last by robcwm ().

• Official Post

Is it this module???

• Official Post

Well it's not in the DreamOS feeds but i have build one my self and can add to the .deb version if this module works ;)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!