Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 148,677 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• I'd like to signal a problem.I have a vti image. I don't see the channels in the channel column, only the groups, if i press right or ok, it goes to the epg source column. if a bouquet has no groups, the channel column is empty and if I try to focus on it the system crashes.

• Official Post

If you get a crash then please attach the crashlog to your post :)

This will be very helpfull to figure out what is not working proper

For VTI you should find the log /medi/hdd/ dvbapp something.log

• Here's an excerpt of the log

• Excuse me. is it possible to finish this job? I have a numerous channels in Cyrillic in my bouquets, so I cannot bind them all. I will be very grateful if you can find some time for this plugin too. Thanks again for all your job!

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

• coincidentally the oe-alliance team are currently in the process of adding this to their this feeds today.
    Because of that I just noticed I had unfinished work on this. So it very well might be on todays agenda. ;)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• coincidentally the oe-alliance team are currently in the process of adding this to their this feeds today.
    Because of that I just noticed I had unfinished work on this. So it very well might be on todays agenda. ;)

OPENATV feeds are down have been for a few days by that I mean if you go to do software update feed status is red.

• Jedi EPG Xtream V2.02

New file on post 1

Right mofos, can you please give me feedback on whether this fixes your gripes. I need to upload to github shortly.

Full unfiltered list now returns on 4th column
    Dreambox should remember last list position.

Removed prefix symbols in channel lists (for jedi maker xtream catchup channels)

Wrote some more catches in for previously mentioned crashes.

Gurman2000
    seagen

• Official Post

Jedi EPG Xtream V2.02

New .deb file on post 1

And read the information from KiddaC in the post above :)

• 2sarsan Channels with same reference will have the same EPGs if you bind one of them in this plugin.

KiddaC, didn't check functionality yet but there are some errors in epgshare sources.

1. This is not Austrian schedule but Australian (AU - Australia, AT - Austria)

2. Indian source link -

epgshare01-India http://raw.githubusercontent.c…ter/epg_ripper_IN4.xml.gz

3. USA Locals source link -

epgshare01-USA-Locals http://raw.githubusercontent.c…_ripper_US_LOCALS2.xml.gz

4. Among your sources we can see:

epgshare01-South-Africa http://raw.githubusercontent.c…ter/epg_ripper_SA1.xml.gz

epgshare01-South-Africa2 http://raw.githubusercontent.c…ter/epg_ripper_ZA1.xml.gz

THIS IS WRONG - SA is Saudi Arabian source, ZA - South African.

It's 3.20 am now, Will check functionality tomorrow. Thanks again for your job!

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

Edited 4 times, last by Gurman2000 ().

• sarsan epg importer needs a unique service ref to assign epg.
    That is why plugins like my jedimakerxtream and suls bouquet maker we create unique refs and automate the process for you.

If all service refs are the same as in your scenerio then there is nothing to cross reference the channel correctly.

• Official Post

Jedi EPG Xtream V2.03

New .deb file on post 1

Updated sources.

Fixed column 4 not being selectable if no found matches.

• Gurman2000 Maybe think before you write.
    Do you know what is really annoying, spending half my life trying to fix problems for dreamboxes. Adding in 100s of lines of extra code just for dreamboxes. For a team that doesn't want to share. Doesn't want to be part of the community and purposely choses to be completely different from all the other images.

If people stop buying dreamboxes, problem solved.
    For the sake of £80-£100 you can buy a box that plays happy with the majority of plugins.

You will have to look in your boxes keymap file and see what your references are for channelup and channeldown buttons.

/usr/share/enigma2

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!