Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 149,193 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• er... maybe your json file has got corrupted.

/etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream/epg.json

if you open it, default blank is

{"Sources": [], "Bouquets": []}

if you got lots of data in it, you might just need to delete it and start again.
    Or copy the code into an online json checker and see if it reports any errors in it

https://jsonlint.com/

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• by the looks of it, you have completely messed up the file.

If you are manually hacking away at a computer generated file, it is always good idea to make a backup in case things go wrong.

So i would delete the file and start again if I was you.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I have a crash on ViX 5.5.014.013 (Py3)

Choosing yellow button update source

• You have to copy both JEX files from etc/epgimport and epg.json file from etc/enigma2/jediepgxtream to their corresponding places in 2nd receiver.

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

• It can be 1 of 2 reasons.

1. Unknown for me and you can successfully update your source few hours later.

2. Your source contains specific symbols in their channels ID and you will not be able to update it. But you can manually add your desired channel to the source file (if you know it and if it contains only proper symbols) and it will work.

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

Edited 2 times, last by Gurman2000 ().

• I think it's just a py3 error I added b on w in the main.py so

Code
    with open(sourcelist + "/" + name + "." + extension, 'wb') as output:
        output.write(response.raw.read())

This gave another error though

I haven't had chance to check it any more

• Hello everyone, @ friend Kiddac, I uninstalled the epgxtream plugin, no longer needing it and despite everything I continue to have the same epg on all channels not processed with ..... how to remove all this without reflashing, thank you .....

• I transferred everything, from etc / epgimport and also / usr / lib / enigma2 / python etc and nothing helps, always epg which looks like nothing on all the untreated chains .... I'll reflash too bad ....

• buonasera a tutti non riesco a metterlo su dreambox 8000 con immagine newnigma daily

soluzioni lo installa ipk ma al riavvio enigma si blocca decoder lo elimino manualmente e il decoder riparte grazie a tutti

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!