The solution to most problems of the plugin-freeserver

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,881 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Hello ahmed gazye, thank you for presenting and supporting this fine working plugin.

I want to ask you, if there is a plan to update the plugin/dependencies to python3?

As the openATV Team is already working on 6.5 Alpha Image running with Python3.8,3 and there are various Changes at the packages name convention site, e.g. python-requests to python3-requests. The installing Routine is not working thatswhy.

Thank you

• dear Bubele

First, I am not a developer, but I am a user

A developer named mino6060 with some friends with him

This is my expectation and the opinion of the person, not the opinion of the developer. I think that it is premature because the teams have not yet developed their copies except for a team openatv

It is still in the beginning of work and takes time for the new version to stabilize to at least the beginning of the new year

Then each event will have a talk

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Dear Ahmed Gazye, thank you for your Explanation.

Yes, i agree with you that this project is still in early state.

It is up to now testing the plugins on the feed one by one whether they are still working or not, to encourage the Plugin-Devs and Users to overview their work, if there are Changes to realize. This of course needs some Time.

• Hello ahmed gazye.

Do you know if there is a way to modify the cccam.cfg base to obtain a personalized cccam.cfg with personal settings + freeservers?

I would use my cccam.cfg with my WEBINFO USERNAME, password, port ando other settings and at this cfg I would add the freeservers added from the plugin.

How can I do?

• pec0sat

Your personal settings will be overwritted with new servers downloads. You can add your personal settings + your freeservers in oscam.server

and cccam.cfg , but without download servers or new updates of plugin in future or use only your personal settings.

You can add only your freeserver in oscam.server, but without changing webinfo, username, port and etc..

• is possible to create a script to add automatically with crontimer at least my servers at the end of cccam.cfg after that Freeserver as updated the clines.

The problem is that I'm a newbie and I don't know how to create the scripts.

• 2 many thanks m8 . unfortunately not works on latest Black Hole release and i couldn't download this files because of forum restrictions :( !! Can someone help me with the missing files like .tar file ?

• After the installation of freeserver_7.1.5 on openatv 6.3. the plugin created ncam.server, oscam.server in the path /etc/tuxbox/config

. but the ncam emu read the ncam.server from the path /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam . how to change the ncam emu to read the ncam.server from /etc/tuxbox/config

2c1bc8aff58e0a1.png

fcc1d8331ced126c38b9e88d.png

You want to modify the ncam emu, you can refer to the developer of the emus Professor / Hussein to modify it as you requested, this is a special topic for freeserver

But you can move the file ncam.server from the path /etc/tuxbox/config every time after plugin work

to path /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam

You can also modify the plugin to send the file to the required extension

/etc/tuxbox/config/ncam / ncam.server

49846e1c1bcd7b.jpg

161388-839fd4e7b2de2cc-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Thanks Mr. AHMAD, I modified the freeserver.sh file and saved the output and the convert output as /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam but when I Run the freeserver plugin. the output and convert back to its original path /etc/tuxbox/config and save the ncam.server in config folder. a even same done for oscam-trunk and no chance. Any idea to keep the modified settings.

• Thanks Mr. AHMAD, I modified the freeserver.sh file and saved the output and the convert output as /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam but when I Run the freeserver plugin. the output and convert back to its original path /etc/tuxbox/config and save the ncam.server in config folder. a even same done for oscam-trunk and no chance. Any idea to keep the modified settings.

This happens because The plugin is updated every time when the plugin action

Put modified the freeserver.sh file in extension

usr / script

work it by job Manager

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Dead ahmad, bad luck for me after the modifications and put the file in the scripts it still creates servers in the path /etc/tuxbox/config

• This cannot happen

Either you did not make the amendment in the correct way or you are

not work it by job Manager

• I did the modifications from edit in DCC and replace the existed freeserver.sh in user/script by copying the one from the main plugin extenstion. now it works. thanks Ahmad . what do you mean by job manager? please I need more explanation

• It is a plugin to run the scripts in the version openatv

go to

main menu> ino panl> plugins> Jop Maneger

ddc236ab01.jpg

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Dopo l'installazione di freeserver_7.1.5 su openatv 6.3. il plugin ha creato ncam.server, oscam.server nel percorso / etc / tuxbox / config

. ma ncam emu legge ncam.server dal percorso / etc / tuxbox / config / ncam . come cambiare l'emu ncam per leggere ncam.server da / etc / tuxbox / config

[attach = "167768", "none", "true"] [/ attach]

[attach = "167769", "none", "true"] [/ attach]

Da telnet dai questi comandi:

rm /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam/ncam.server

ln -s /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam.server /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam/ncam.server

Edited once, last by filomena99: From telnet give these commands: rm /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam/ncam.server ln -s /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam.server /etc/tuxbox/config/ncam/ncam.server ().

• How do you make the free server plugin update the free servers list automatically? I already went to the freeserver plugin main menu to run automatically at 4am but it never happens! I always have to manually execute the Run Now command...

Octagon 8008 4K - openATV 6.4 - Hotbird sat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!