What version of CCcam i must use ???

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,268 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• What is the best version of cccam that i must use , i olso use the last version of oscam for card server
    Some peolse says 2.0.11 some others 2.1.3 and some 2.2.1 or 2.3.0

• What is the best version of cccam that i must use , i olso use the last version of oscam for card server
    Some peolse says 2.0.11 some others 2.1.3 and some 2.2.1 or 2.3.0

for my opinion and use

2.0.11 is an old one version but very stable ( I use it on my Qbox One E1 )
    It works well even as server ( with N line from oscam/newcamd for some cards )

2.1.3 is a stable version and more complete as configurations for my experience it works very fine with Oscam dvb api version and newcamd protocol
    used on my Vu+ Duo

..but surely as shamonemf said it depend from what you have to do :beat_shot:

regards !

• Personally i would not recommend CCcam to read cards but as a server it works fine if you read your cards in oscam/newcs etc and send newcamd lines to your CCcam server.

2.0.11 works best for me but you might have to disable emms in the cccam config for N3 packages...well i had too anyway,2.1.3 works well as a server too tho.

As client i recommend 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 but any will work for that purpose.

romman

• For the moment i am using oscam as card server for 2 conax card and one nds2 S*y ita and for cccam im using 2.1.3 for my peers connected with newcamd protocol to oscam
    i have tried olso 2.0.11 as cccam version but i saw that this version crashes more than 2.1.3 .
    i have tested them for 1 month with 10-15 peers

• For the moment i am using oscam as card server for 2 conax card and one nds2 S*y ita and for cccam im using 2.1.3 for my peers connected with newcamd protocol to oscam
    i have tried olso 2.0.11 as cccam version but i saw that this version crashes more than 2.1.3 .
    i have tested them for 1 month with 10-15 peers

I would say your CCcam 2.0.11 version crashed because your CCcam cfg was not setup properly,same with any server really if you dont set it up correctly.

2.0.11 Is defo the most stable version of cccam as server that i have fiddled with but you have to look deeper to get the benefits from it.

romman

• Official Post

I would say your CCcam 2.0.11 version crashed because your CCcam cfg was not setup properly,same with any server really if you dont set it up correctly.

2.0.11 Is defo the most stable version of cccam as server that i have fiddled with but you have to look deeper to get the benefits from it.

romman

Care to expand on this romman, the following quote has been well documented around the forums,

CCcam 2.0.11 was hacked to bypass the limitations of reshares. This could be used or exploited by peers, especially those running payservers wherein they will distribute your cards without your consent.

My advice would be stay away from this version and users of it, there is no other benefit to using such an old version either.

• Care to expand on this romman, the following quote has been well documented around the forums,

My advice would be stay away from this version and users of it, there is no other benefit to using such an old version either.

Yes i will expand lol...i meant if you know what you are doing you can run a stable 2.0.11 server if you look at the cccam config!!!! i disagree 2.0.11 defo runs better but i realise your obviously hot on the trot here sniffing payserver? am i right as you are wrong dude if this is the case.

I run a 2.0.11 ccam server...does this make me a bad guy...(look at my cards) i could easily up at least 1 of those packages and become a payserver!!!! but i aint interested.

Same as i am not interested in cccam 2.0.11 payserver comments ffs whats wrong lolz.

• I don't think anyone was accusing you of being a payserver or faker romman, but having not personally used 2.0.11 before, I am wondering what benefits you have using 2.0.11 over 2.1.3? We all know the benefits of running 2.1.3 over 2.2.1, for example, connecting with Oscam as a card reader and the 256 trick to show your own local as a local, but what do you get out of 2.0.11 over 2.1.3?

I haven't really experienced any stability issues with 2.1.3, so I haven't had the need to use an earlier version, and I would lose a few peers if I went to 2.0.11..

Anyway I would recommend 2.1.3 if you have to use Oscam as a cardreader, and 2.2.1 if you don't, or even 2.3.0 if you don't believe the backdoor rumours! 2.2.1 and above have added benefits such as sid reject, and some compatibility improvements.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!