ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 79,183 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• ciefp added a new version:

• I can see the SD channel, but the last 3 HD channels do not show. Are they encrypted?

• Hi ciefp .

Could you add in your motor settings t2Mi version the dtt italian channels as others list available here?? Many people would appreciate it...😉

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Hi ciefp .

Could you add in your motor settings t2Mi version the dtt italian channels as others list available here?? Many people would appreciate it...😉

All my settings support multistream channels also t2mi via streamrelay. Here in this topic I separate settings only when there is a change in astra.conf. When there is no change in the astra.conf file you can comfortably use settings from another topic:

• Hi ciefp .

All my settings support multistream channels also t2mi via streamrelay. Here in this topic I separate settings only when there is a change in astra.conf. When there is no change in the astra.conf file you can comfortably use settings from another topic:

Hi ciefp .

Yes, i know. But i intend that your settings don't support DVBT-2 Italian channel (like Srbjia-Cacak-Ovcar in your settings).

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Yes, i know. But i intend that your settings don't support DVBT-2 Italian channel (like Srbjia-Cacak-Ovcar in your settings).

I don't have a receiver that has a dvb-t2 tuner, I'm also not in Italy to be able to scan those channels. You can do it yourself, take off the settings of vhanibal and transfer to your settings only that bouquet that has those channels

• I have an account on github, I created the file astra.conf. Which I will maintain regularly. It wouldn't be bad if someone created a wget script to copy this file to /etc/astra. I think it would be easier for everyone.

https://github.com/ciefp/astra.conf

Much appreciation for your work

wget script to copy file to /etc/astra as follows :

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/astra.conf/main/astra.conf -P /etc/astra/

i already try it

root@vuzero4k:~# wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/astra.conf/main/astra.conf -P /etc/astra/

Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com (185.199.108.133:443)

saving to '/etc/astra/astra.conf'

astra.conf 100% |********************************| 28137 0:00:00 ETA

'/etc/astra/astra.conf' saved

root@vuzero4k:~#

• Excellent, one question though, the file is copied as 644, is it possible to send it directly as 755? Thanks

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!