ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 79,691 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• The problem occurs when a file already exists, and when copied with this command the new file is renamed to astra.conf.1. So this new file is not usable. It is necessary to delete the existing file with one script first and then copy it with the other one.

Try this one

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/astra" ] && mkdir /etc/astra; wget -O /etc/astra/astra.conf https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/astra.conf/main/astra.conf && chmod 755 /etc/astra/astra.conf
  • The problem occurs when a file already exists, and when copied with this command the new file is renamed to astra.conf.1. So this new file is not usable. It is necessary to delete the existing file with one script first and then copy it with the other one.

Try this one

Code
    [ ! -d "/etc/astra" ] && mkdir /etc/astra; wget -O /etc/astra/astra.conf https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/astra.conf/main/astra.conf && chmod 755 /etc/astra/astra.conf

That's it . Thank you

• ciefp some friends till me to ask you about your updated lamedb for Abertis 30W Streamrelay channels

They hope to have it from you separately not from included favorite bouquet, to insert in there own fav.

and if that done we can how insert it by wedgit code to be easy for users, haveing all new updated file from you on github

• ciefp some friends till me to ask you about your updated lamedb for Abertis 30W Streamrelay channels

They hope to have it from you separately not from included favorite bouquet, to insert in there own fav.

and if that done we can how insert it by wedgit code to be easy for users, haveing all new updated file from you on gi

i wish to download only ABERTIS 30 HISPASAT

and if that done we can how insert it by wedgit code to be easy for users, haveing all new updated file from you on github

It's not that easy to do. You open the file with notepad ++ and go to the search option.

You type in, say, abertis lines for services, which you can easily find, even though they are arranged in different places.

It will be harder to find lines for transponders, because you have to know which line is for abertis and which is not.

So this is impossible to do with wget, because lines for transponders are written in the part intended for transponders and lines for services go to the part where the lines are for services. With wget you can't specify a location inside the lame.db file. Also, if you make lamedb only with abertis lines, only abertis channels will work on such a settings, not satellite channels.

• It's not that easy to do. You open the file with notepad ++ and go to the search option.

You type in, say, abertis lines for services, which you can easily find, even though they are arranged in different places.

It will be harder to find lines for transponders, because you have to know which line is for abertis and which is not.

So this is impossible to do with wget, because lines for transponders are written in the part intended for transponders and lines for services go to the part where the lines are for services. With wget you can't specify a location inside the lame.db file. Also, if you make lamedb only with abertis lines, only abertis channels will work on such a settings, not satellite channels.

Thanks, for your quick respond, i attach 3 file i am already do it as you say before

1. bouquets.tv

2. lamedb

3. userbouquet_30w_abertis.tv

we can add file no.3 becouse it new

and see haw to insert file no.1-2 in files which existed

just i want from you updated files if have any new update change

and i will try to do it via script or wedgit

• Try this one

Code

Hi biko and ciefp

I would like to download only userbouquet.tv for specific satelite 23.5E +16E + 5W and not all of them

could you create command - script for downloading please.

Please add date on file name

somethink like : "from.. userbouquet.ciefp_16_pink.tv to... userbouquet.ciefp_16_pink_16.05.2022.tv"

Thank you for help

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited 2 times, last by sarsan ().

• i hope to do something like that but Unfortunately we can't

What was I talking about with developer ciefp

It is a recurring request for members and not an attempt to implement individual requests for each member according to the satellites he has

you must do that manually or

There are plugin for merging a file lamedb can try to use it

• i hope to do something like that but Unfortunately we can't

There are plugin for merging a file lamedb can try to use it

i dont mind above size of lamedb

currently i downloading whole orbit (ciefp motor 68 to 30)

then in STB deleted above 30 bouquets from remote control and kept what need it

Idea is download - (lamedb + satelite list+prefered userbouquet with date stamp)

I think script - command will be much quicker

Please just make examples for one userbouqet.tv how should be look

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Folow as ciefb to know the idea, not easy

It's not that easy to do. You open the file with notepad ++ and go to the search option.

• Much appreciation for your work

wget script to copy file to /etc/astra as follows :

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/astra.conf/main/astra.conf -P /etc/astra/

root@vuzero4k:~#

looking for something like this, but download file "astra.conf" will have date stamp look like "astra16.05.22.conf

please help me

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• biko

did update finaly - now wold like to add date stamp on file name.

could you helpplease

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/ciefpsettings-enigma2/master/ciefp-E2-4sat-19E-16E-13E-0.8W/userbouquet.buket_antiksat.tv -P /etc/enigma2/

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• biko

did update finaly - now wold like to add date stamp on file name.

could you helpplease

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ciefp/ciefpsettings-enigma2/master/ciefp-E2-4sat-19E-16E-13E-0.8W/userbouquet.buket_antiksat.tv -P /etc/enigma2/

My dear source file for ciefp on github he is only access to change file name

wedgit is only code to get from source

• Official Post

attached is a basic script i have used for this for a while

Please note, i am using the hardrive as the download location.

I am also clearing all bouquets before replacing them.

I use my own sat.xml so that is not replaced

The bouquets are then reloaded, so no need for a STB reboot.

It suits my own needs,.....

i have no intention of making a script to suit all the various needs each member has, the idea is to share the script as an idea for others to mod to there own needs

• jenseneverest

thank so much for share your script.

files downloaded to HHD (have it too), but nothing deleted from enigma2 and nothing downloaded to enigma2 folder

for test i add these bouquet in your script, but nothing download .

Image ATV 7.1 , but maybe i did something wrong

Code
    wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1/web/servicelistreload?mode=0
    echo userbouquet.buket_pinktv.tv
    echo 
    echo ----------------------------------------------------
    echo 
    echo "            ...BOUQUETS UPDATED...                "
    echo 
    echo ----------------------------------------------------
    echo 
    exit 0

do you know how to add date stamp on file name - "userbouquet.buket_pinktv_16.05.2022.tv"

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited 2 times, last by sarsan ().

• Official Post

sarsan

All you have added is an echo, which prints the text to output.

I have opened a can of worms here !!

if you want to test it as is, use this one line putty command

Code
    cd /tmp && wget https://raw.github.com/jenseneverest/motor/master/Ciefp_settings.sh -qO - | /bin/sh

I will look into making user choices, but will take me a long time...... as spare time is very short of late.

• With this tool, any settings can be made from a motor settings:

SESE Editor

Open settings file ( lamedb )

Add task name - choose output directory

Add zip file name = settings.zip ( can any name.zip )

check the satellites you want

Add Task

Process task

• thanks very much it very useful tool

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!