ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 80,211 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• Code
    i tried your file, i can see abertis channels and rtrs on 14w but i have problems with audio. He is not heard, opp is disturbed and comes and goes. What can it depend on?
  • Sorry you're right. The decoder is an octagon sf4008 4k with satdream 8 image. I have performed all the steps in your guide. Abertis channels and all Streamrelays are seen but often there is no sound.

I use oscam-emu with the right softcam keys. I repeat to you the streamrelay channels are seen but often the audio is missing. Every now and then on some channel the audio comes back on.

• so guys i mounted openeight and now everything works but i have problems on some UK channels of 27.5W (i don't see some BBCs). Do you advise me to check everything (the parameters) with dreambox edit?

• Hello, I have tried to mix a list of sorys with that of cief and in astra some channels come out with the audio in English when if I put only the one of sorys they come out in Spanish, why is that?

• ciefp I 'm using your settings for more than a month and everything run smoothly.
    I updated them since you 've included the Zeonbud T2Mi 12073 H 27500 3/4 package.
    I can only clear them on OPENAtv images.
    Neither on Openpli nor on Pure2. In fact on both of them when i try to tune my positioner shuts down. Do you have a clue why is that happening?
    My receiver is Mut@nt HD66SE

Thanks in advance

• Works for me on pure2 vu+ zero4k

• ciefp! Greetings my dear friend and thanks for your support...

Now, I have this situation where when I try to change channels, the box automatically goes back to the previous (last) channel I was watching(it occurs in few seconds). being using your channels list for years and continue to recommend it to others..so how do I resolve this?

It happens in openAtv and Egami and the box is Zgemma H9S

• ciefp! Greetings my dear friend and thanks for your support...

Now, I have this situation where when I try to change channels, the box automatically goes back to the previous (last) channel I was watching(it occurs in few seconds). being using your channels list for years and continue to recommend it to others..so how do I resolve this?

It happens in openAtv and Egami and the box is Zgemma H9S

Found solution... AJ panel plugin was responsible..after uninstall everything began working perfectly

• Hello, with the Abertis 30w satellite channels, do they all work for me, except TV3, TV3HD, SUPER 3, 3/24 and IBB, do those channels work? or is it my mistake?

By the way Masteg, wrote in English. the only thing that the translator had active and I changed it to Spanish

• Before when I use openATV 6.4 on my octagon sf4008 with ABERTIS and BBC packages it was fine everything working well with all configurations (opkg install astra-sm) certainly with oscam emu. Now when I change openATV for 7.1 python 3 and I try installing the same configuration with oscam everything working not good..abertis working to first shut down reciever later I have black screen or don't have voice. All configuration must working with Freeserver also. Softcam.key I put to folder usr/keys. Some solutions what happens and why?

• master G

Added the Label Ciefp E2 Settings
  • Before when I use openATV 6.4 on my octagon sf4008 with ABERTIS and BBC packages it was fine everything working well with all configurations (opkg install astra-sm) certainly with oscam emu. Now when I change openATV for 7.1 python 3 and I try installing the same configuration with oscam everything working not good..abertis working to first shut down reciever later I have black screen or don't have voice. All configuration must working with Freeserver also. Softcam.key I put to folder usr/keys. Some solutions what happens and why?

Try doing a fresh installation without any plugin (free server and AJ panel) and use default skin (original skin)...I believe it would work..

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!