ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 406 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 76,303 times. The last Post () by @str01974.

• 1_0_1_1E4_2D85_12D_0_0_0_0_20231022002424.jpg1_0_1_67_317F_1F44_0_0_0_0_20231022003300.jpg1_0_1_67_317F_1F44_0_0_0_0_20231022003316.jpg1_0_1_97_2D85_12F_0_0_0_0_20231022003203.jpg1_0_1_BF_3104_2BF_0_0_0_0_20231022003236.jpg

• Hello, I tried several times but without success, it could be because my box is an old Dreambox 800HDSE ?

• Yes , you need a new box

• I'm in a particular situation, I have an octagon sf 8008 decoder and I can watch the abertis channels without any problem and very well, but I have a vuplus ULTIMO 4k with the same image, same oscam-modern, the same softcam.key and in the camd manager it tells me who would be giving me service, but I can NOT see anything A DECO YES A DECO NO

• I'm in a particular situation, I have an octagon sf 8008 decoder and I can watch the abertis channels without any problem and very well, but I have a vuplus ULTIMO 4k with the same image, same oscam-modern, the same softcam.key and in the camd manager it tells me who would be giving me service, but I can NOT see anything A DECO YES A DECO NO

have you instalend astra.sm??

tienes instalado el astra.sm ?? escribeme en privado o en lonas por pavon

Edited once, last by piopio1 ().

have you instalend astra.sm??

tienes instalado el astra.sm ?? escribeme en privado o en lonas por pavon

estas en todos los lados, voy para alla, gracias

• Following this manual from friend biko you have to open the Abertis channels, as it is correct for all images including the new OpenPli 9.0 RC

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

• hi

thanks for the input

i have a dm900 all working apart from the abertis spain dtt on the dish is on hispasat but for some starnge reasons i can't see the A lnb going green

do i need a new list i have updated the softcam keys still no luck.

thanks for your help

:cool1:

• hi

thanks for the input

i have a dm900 all working apart from the abertis spain dtt on the dish is on hispasat but for some starnge reasons i can't see the A lnb going green

thanks for your help

You will surely have to adjust the antenna, these are frequencies that reach very low power and signal.

• hi thanks for your suggestion

i think my dish is large enough to pick it 1.25m motorised .

i have tried three times from scratch with no luck with spain dtt i can get the others packages from ciefpsettings protugues ones.

cheers

:cool1:

• i'm telling you from experience, I can have a very good signal with the Portuguese platforms, but for the Spanish DTT channels it is very fair, you have to orient it very well, even turning the lnb a little.

• hi

thanks for the input

thanks for your help

Abertis goes through streamrelay, and that's why it doesn't show the signal on those channels. Also, to be able to watch those channels, you have to have a signal, which you can check on the sid channels from abertis that are in the list.

When you install astra.sm and switch all the necessary files according to the instructions, insert the softcamkey, it is also important that the oscam is an emu version.

• so far no problems
    but I would like to know one thing
    I am very fond of doing automatic and clean searches (deleting the above) but now I do not touch the Hispasat satellite in those searches and the result is that I have some channels that no longer broadcast and I do not have the channels of the new frequencies
    What can I do to have it all? new channels and the previous from abertis

Edited once, last by pocopelo ().

• so far no problems
    but I would like to know one thing
    I am very fond of doing automatic and clean searches (deleting the above) but now I do not touch the Hispasat satellite in those searches and the result is that I have some channels that no longer broadcast and I do not have the channels of the new frequencies
    What can I do to have it all?
    new channels and the previous from abertis

you can use new channels setting which have new updated channels

or you can do manually your sat search and bring back ciefp abertis bouquet by third party as AJPanel to import that

xx2.jpg

• Is this configuration that I have in the oscam-modern 11718 correct or do I have to include some more data and which version of oscam is the most correct, thank you very much

[streamrelay]

stream_ecm_enabled = 5

stream_relay_ctab = 098D;09CD

stream_relay_icam_ctab = 098D

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

pmt_mode = 6

delayer = 125

user = dvbapiau

read_sdt = 2

write_sdt_prov = 1

boxtype = dreambox

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!