ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 407 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 76,433 times. The last Post () by lordgothic.

• ciefp added a new version:

• hi why its not work on OpenPLi 9.0 while its work with OpenPLi 8.3 and OpenPLi 7.3 openatv 7.4 i found difference astra-sm.lua on OpenPLi 9.0

• hi why its not work on OpenPLi 9.0 while its work with OpenPLi 8.3 and OpenPLi 7.3 openatv 7.4 i found difference astra-sm.lua on OpenPLi 9.0

i tried and also it not working

Octagon SF8008

Octagon SF8008

1-0-1-9-C43-3157-1-F42-0-0-0-0-20240227165158.jpg

1-0-1-9-C43-3157-1-F42-0-0-0-0-20240227165249.jpg

its great so where i must Put the file abertis ? i have vu+zero 4k

Edited once, last by anow2007 ().

• its great so where i must Put the file abertis ? i have vu+zero 4k

abertis (arm) file to etc/astra/scripts - permission 775 - is equal to all others images

astra-sm.conf and astra-sm.lua to etc/astra

thank you brother but i guess Octagon SF8008 not like vu+zero4k cuz still not working and also i found ( in astra/scripts/autoexec.d) not woring with zero4k in OpenPLi 9.0

• Abertis on Openpli:

1. Install astra-sm from openpli feeds

2. In etc/astra, there are 1 folder (scripts) and 2 files: astra-sm.conf and astra-sm.lua

3. Delete astra-sm.lua

4. Load astra.conf

5. Rename astra.conf --> astra-sm.lua

6. Load abertis in etc/astra/scripts

7. Don't delete etc/astra-sm.conf & don't delete etc/astra/scripts/autoexec.d

8. All files --> attributes to 755

9. Settings and Keys in softcam.key (ciefp)

10 . /etc change sysctl.conf

11. Restart

In this way, when fou update openpli 9, astra remains (no update).

• You're right

It is not necessary to edit/change the astra-sm.conf file

• thank you my bro i did as you said now its workong

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!